on 3 March 2012
A favourite product of mine - paraben free and easy to apply with a delicious aroma! One of the best body lotions I have used and I will continue to use as long as in production.
on 10 January 2013
Wow!!!! Amazing body lotion. I have very dry skin and this is a fabulous choice. Amazing sweet smell, love the texture, love how quickly it absorbs. Thank you Burt's Bees for this great lotion. I also love 'Aveeno lavender body lotion', which is as good as this one.
on 30 December 2013
I love this lotion - I suffer with extremely dry skin on my hands, especially in winter, and this is the only stuff that really helps it. Highly recommended.
on 28 May 2016
This product smells amazing and I love that it is made mostly from natural ingredients. The cocoa butter scent is very strong and the consistency is much creamier and thicker than other Body Lotions by Burts Bees. I find that this means it does a much better job of moisturising, so I would definitely recommend this over their other Body Lotions, which seems to sit on the skin rather than soak in.
on 29 June 2014
I love this cream and use it on my face although it is described as body lotion
on 11 August 2014
It actually smells like sun cream. If anyone likes this then read on. The thing I appreciate about this cream is that it's thick enough to keep my dry skin moisturised and it has a ton of nice ingredients. But I can't do smelling of sun cream all year round, sorry Burt. If only you made this smell like heaven...
on 27 February 2016
Very moisturising. Smells OK, quite like vanilla, it's not my favourite smell but it's pleasant. The quality of this lotion is really good, after even one application you can feel the difference in dry skin. Expensive but worth it
on 26 March 2016
Have used this a couple of times. It is a great body lotion but I use it as hand cream. Lasts a long time and smells lovely - nice subtle smell, not overpowering. Delivery was excellent
on 24 April 2013
This has a smell, soaks in to skin well, would recommend. Really like burts bees products so will buy is again.
on 27 December 2012
Glides on to the skin for instant softness. The scent of the cream lasts all day. Non greasy and gorgeous.