5.0 out of 5 stars This works well
This really does what it says it does and it's relatively easy to set up. You just have to follow the instructions carefully and voila! you can use your laptop or whatever in rooms that have remained untainted by wifi until the little Netgear extender kit arrived in one of its sockets.
Published 11 months ago by Jeff

3.0 out of 5 stars Buyer beware!
The product works OK but there are a couple of things buyers should be aware of before purchasing.

First, as at least one other reviewer has said, these devices only work between sockets on the same circuit. So if you have a relatively modern house the chances are that your upstairs and downstairs sockets are on a different circuit and will have a separate...
Published 6 months ago by DavidL

4.0 out of 5 stars This did what it was bought for, 16 Feb 2013
This review is from: Netgear Wall Plugged Wireless-N Powerline AV 200 Extender Kit (Personal Computers)
It was bought to extend the wifi in my home from an office to the rest of the house but the range is not as good as expected but works fine if you are in the same room as the plug

4.0 out of 5 stars Jury's out, 24 Dec 2012
Plugged this in and it worked straight away, and suddenly the upper part of the house had good internet links. Unfortunately it somehow stopped working a week ago, and after a lot of tech support from Netgear, it has now gone back for replacement. So the jury's out for the moment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Problem Solved, 6 Sep 2012
This product gets 5 stars from me. I now have my original router below the desk with the transmitter turned off and my pc connected via cable (router too close for comfort, I don't want to be cooked) and have located the new transmitting adapter midway in the house thus alleviating wifi dead zones. I had consider a wireless booster but this would have left my original router transmitting beneath the desk with those unforeseen circumstances. Using the mains circuit in the house vs running cables everywhere is 100% preferable. Very easy to install. Just follow the instructions, install the nifty little admin utility. Hey presto!

Lastly why someone rated this product a 1 is beyond me. Ignore that review.

5.0 out of 5 stars miracle worker, 15 Nov 2011
The installation problems with this device several people talked about were non existent. exceptional device, just plugged into wall. and got very good wireless signal, where NOTHING else worked. Thank you netgear!

1.0 out of 5 stars No Success!, 13 Sep 2013
So far, despite help from electronically savvy friends we have been unable to get it to work, but I haven't given up yet! I shall be contacting the help line if all else fails.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable is there any 2 nd. Hand sale .we have 2 ring mains. So not suitable for my home hope to hear your reply., 19 Aug 2013
Not suitable for my house as we have two ring mains I would very much like to sell at a reduced price

5.0 out of 5 stars Netgear wall plugged wireless-N powerline, 17 Aug 2013
works well, unobtrusive, needs to be plugged in 24 7. I needed my nephew to install for me who was more of a technophobe!

3.0 out of 5 stars netgear wall plugged wireless -n powerline av 200 extender kit, 8 Feb 2013
I was tolded this would resolve my lack of signal problem at one end of the house. I'm not convinced this resolved anything for me, the signal was a little better but still poor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome - broadband coverage across the whole house, 30 Aug 2011
Fab product, have put up with no broadband coverage in over half the house for too long. This baby is simple to install and configure as I do not have a netgear router and I have no dead spots in the house and that's from just one range extender and I thought I would need to buy an extra one. Great value too.

ARRAY(0xaf0b7c3c)