4.0 out of 5 stars Spot on, Mobile Flickr
Allows you to take your Flickr content out and about without being tied to an internet connection. It uses small amounts of memory to do this and you decide what you want to have has content. Very good
Published on 12 Dec. 2012 by Dennyboy

3.0 out of 5 stars Too much lag between photos.
Use it on my Fire TV. It is Ok but spends too much time downloading each photo, unlike the pFolio for Picasa app from the same developer which delivers each photo instantly.
Published 5 months ago by pjlsgs13

4.0 out of 5 stars Spot on, Mobile Flickr, 12 Dec. 2012
Dennyboy (UK West Bromwich) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Ace for showing off flickr photos, 27 Jan. 2013
This review is from: FlickFolio for Flickr HD (App)
It does what it says. Caches copies of your Flickr photos and displays them at excellent resolution. It updates when the Kindle is connected to the Internet, but the cache is viewable when the Kindle is offline. Perfect for small presentations.

What it doesn't do is update the user on photo and group comments

5.0 out of 5 stars FlickFolio, 12 Feb. 2013
This review is from: FlickFolio for Flickr HD (App)
very good piece of software which syncronised effortlessly with my Flickr account. Now got full access to Flickr photos - as long as I have a WiFi signal for my Kindle Fire.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it, Great app, 17 Sept. 2013
This review is from: FlickFolio for Flickr HD (App)
I have been using this app for months now and am very pleased with it.
As soon as I upload my photos to Flickr they are available for me to show my work, to people using my Kindle Fire in stunning HD.
The app is easy to use, only takes a small amount of room.
My uploaded photos are now always with me. The most used app on my Kindle by far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great app for Flickr, 27 April 2014
This review is from: FlickFolio for Flickr HD (App)
FlickFolio provides great access to my Flickr account which I'm using as main cloud storage for photos since the 1 Tb update! Easy to browse sets and displays photos we'll on my Kindle Fire HD. Not used upload as I don't take photos on the Kindle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beauty of this App is that it collects all of ..., 5 Sept. 2014
This review is from: FlickFolio for Flickr HD (App)
Beauty of this App is that it collects all of your photos from flick for display on your tablet. Every time you connect to the internet you can update but then you don't have to connect to the internet to view your photos on your tablet.
I bought this so that I can show my FLIKR photos on my GALAXY TABLET without the internet. IT IS BRILLIANT. I connect my galaxy to the internet for a very short time and refresh which enables the new flikr photos to be collected. I click on the photo and it downloads. Once it is on the tablet I can switch off my internet and the photos stay on my tablet forever.
This is such a useful app. I can keep all my photos private on flikr but show clients on my tablet. SUPERB QUALITY PHOTOS.SUPERB APP.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as the Flickr app on my Android., 23 April 2013
This review is from: FlickFolio for Flickr HD (App)
I have to admit I was slightly apprehensive about paying for this app, however, it is fantastic on my Kindle Fire HD. The images are beautifully sharp, it's easy to navigate, and you can access the usual Flickr features like commenting, adding favourites and adding contacts. Since the app automatically syncs your account for offline viewing it effectively turns your tablet into a mini portfolio. Really would recommend for photography fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for off-line image browsing, 18 Mar. 2014
Stevie Doogan (Clydebank, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: FlickFolio for Flickr HD (App)
Cracking app that allows for off-line browsing by downloading selected Flickr Sets when the Kindle is connected to wifi and charging. This means you can set it off downloading and it will work away unattended. A great way to show off your photos without relying on a mobile connection.

I had an issue with downloading initially, which turned out to be my own stupidity, however the email support was fast and friendly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Time saver, 6 Oct. 2013
This review is from: FlickFolio for Flickr HD (App)
Before I downloaded FlickFolio - I found it impossible to get into Flickr on my Kindle Fire - it would not accept the correct password. I initially had the same problem until I copied and pasted the password into FlickFolio - but now just a click on FlickFolio and you are straight into Flickr.
4 Stars because I have only just started using it and haven't time to test everything out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent app on the fire HD, 9 Mar. 2013
Mr. M. Regan - The Regsy "THE man in black" (Cumbria) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: FlickFolio for Flickr HD (App)
Been looking for a decent Flickr app that allowed me to show my photos through my kindle, this works really well, it's easy to set up, looks good and is very slick in operation, it does what it says and does it well. Nice app

FlickFolio for Flickr HD