This is a good quality hot water bottle ribbed on both sides. With a 2 litre capacity, it is larger than many others so will stay warm for longer (although, for safety, like any hot water bottle it must not be fully-filled). It's made from a good quality rubber and doesn't have a strong unpleasant odour.

The cover is knitted from acrylic and, again, is good quality. It provides an essential barrier against your skin making it easier to hold, and also helps insulate the bottle.

I'm very pleased with my purchase and have just ordered a second!
on 30 November 2011
Very good for the price. Works well, I suppose not much more to say. The knitted cover keeps the temperature just right and for a long period
on 26 November 2011
This is a very nice water bottle. The Arran Knittet cover just makes it a bit snugglier than one without.
on 14 December 2011
Nice knitted cover, looks nice and feels soft, but poorly made bottle. Purchased 5 [3 weeks ago] and have already returned 2 due to leaking from stopper. Just poor quality bottles from some eastern shore...
on 10 November 2012
Just whats needed for a cold night. The arran knitted cover keeps it warm longer. The cover can be removed if you want to wash it.
on 9 December 2012
Not any more thanks to my new hot water bottle. My master places it in my basket, under my blanket every night.

Woof, Woof!
on 13 January 2013
Was gift to my self as old one too small and I love it, keeps me warm at night time.
on 14 December 2011
The Classic little bed warmer covered in an Arran jumper, what more could you ask for and great value for money and delivered before stated time. Fantastic. If you want a cuddley warmer don't look any further the Arran knit keeps the bottle hot for hours, in fact it is still warm in the morning, go on buy it you know you want too.
on 16 November 2012
Bought This Item 5/6 Weeks Ago I Just Love It I Like The Cover Because It's Exactly Like One Of My Jumpers & This Keeps Me Lovely & Warm & Not 2 Hot 4 Me Even When The Water Inside Starts Getting Cooler It Still Feels Warm That's The Cover Doing It's Job It's Real Cute I Would Recommend This Product 100/%
on 22 January 2012
i could have just had bad luck with this, but this hot water bottle was unfillable, the interior walls of the bottle seemed to be stuck together, tried in vain to separate them to no avail. Binned.