on 11 September 2012
Arrived quickly true and they were good quality but....there were about 15 of the boxes were so small they could not be used for much they held 10 dvds and that was it. No good for packing for a move....sorry but would not buy them again.
on 24 April 2013
Don't buy these boxes! I got some for my daughter to move her 2 bedroom flat. Out of the 35 boxes none were of any use. 19 of them were about a foot high 6 inches across and 2 foot long! OK for picture frames I would guess. The rest you couldn't get a decent sized birthsay cake in. Still you pays your money you takes the chance. I hope at least one person who reads this will save some money!!!
0Comment|115 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 October 2012
Three quarters of the boxes were useless as they were too small. They might say that they send you a lot of boxes but most of these boxes are so small you can't do anything with them. Would not recommend. The quality of the boxes were good but not very useful for the typical flat / house move.
on 1 May 2013
even the largest boxes are not moving boxes and the small boxes are simply put a joke
this is close to fraud, I absolutely urge anyone not to fall into this trap
on 6 May 2013
The boxes are very small. Can't even fit my kettle or toaster in any of the boxes. Most of them are long and thin - I don't own that many knitting needles or chopsticks, so the boxes are totally useless. I have contacted the seller to complain and have heard nothing after a couple of weeks - have now contacted Amazon direct to make a claim. Avoid this item unless the house you are moving is a dolls' house!
on 2 March 2013
The description of product is totally misleading.
1)These are not used boxes, in fact they are poor quality, probably rejected boxes from companies.
2) The sizes described are not at all matching except the smaller ones which are surplus..
3) The large boxes are not double walled, which means they can't be stacked over each other. They will get crushed if placed at bottom.
4) The smaller (very small ones: to be used for CD's etc) boxes are double walled, which is again not much use as when stacked they would anyway go over the top.
5) The bubble wrap is not 10m, in fact it's probably only a couple of meters.

I'm giving 2 stars only because at least I got the boxes and they were 35 in number. Can't return the item as moving house in a couple of days. Will use the small boxes, and get good quality bigger boxes probably from Argos or Staples. Won't buy again, especially if I'm moving house.
on 14 December 2012
The quality of the cardboard boxes left much to be desired. They were thin and flimsy. Trying to tie one, the thick string cut through the cardboard! I wouldn't recommend them to people wanting robust removal boxes.
on 25 April 2013
I ordered this thinking that I would have 35 boxes to use for packing. The reality has been that out of the 35 boxes I can only use 15 as the others are too small and serve no purpose. A complete waste of money and a real con. Also the boxes are covered in writing which leaves no room for labelling of contents.Clearly boxes have been used by various companies, not the blank boxes in the picture. I really will not purchase these again.
on 18 April 2013
Buy at your own risk. Better off using black bin liners quite frankly. Boxes collapsed on first pick up very thin majority of boxes too small. I bought 2 packs £71. 20% were fine. The rest were poor. Take the chance if you wish. But my advice is not to purchase this packing set. Seller not interested in my complaint.
on 11 January 2012
this is such a great idea and service. The boxes arrived within 2 days of ordering, a good mix of sizes with free tape, packing paper, bubble wrap and pen. I couldn't ahve organised my move without these - I'd highly recommend using these guys.