5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Present!
This item is a perfect present idea. I never know what to get my grandparents and I know that they love this brand of wine. It goes down perfectly everytime. It is a very posh present. Hghly recommended to people who like red wine. (drink responsibly)
Published 16 months ago by Amy

2.0 out of 5 stars Delivery very late indeed.
Published 11 months ago by s

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Present!, 10 Jan. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars A Classy and Delicious Spanish Red Wine, 22 Oct. 2014
William Mason (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Faustino - I - Gran Reserva - 75cl (Grocery)
I own a holiday home in Galicia, Northern Spain, which I visit each and every year. Whenever I'm over there, I make sure to go to my local supermarket, and I make a point of buying two or three bottles of this lovely red wine. It's a full bodied wine with a complex flavour, a slightly mineral taste, and detectable hints of leather (don't let that put you off), raisins, sour cherry and even vanilla. I tend to drink it with Spanish beef dishes, or else a meat rather than sea-food based paella, but frankly it goes very nicely with just about any kind of beef dish. Highly recommended.
Thank you for reading this review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift Wine, 22 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Faustino - I - Gran Reserva - 75cl (Grocery)
I bought this for a friend's birthday as she is a big Rioja fan, particularly the Faustino brand but she'd never had this one before.

As a present, the bottle looks the part and certainly looks like you've made more effort than a standard glass bottle.

Taste wise it's a very good Rioja but I'd recommend it for people who like their wines rather than a casual drinker (get them something cheaper! Maybe a Faustino V)

Packaging and delivery were very good.

Very highly recommended product.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fine tipple, 25 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Faustino - I - Gran Reserva - 75cl (Grocery)
An excellent drink for a very good price. I have had much more expensive which don't drink nearly as well. Very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars they came in individually well protected boxes and the wine tasted beautiful! what more can I say, 26 July 2014
This review is from: Faustino - I - Gran Reserva - 75cl (Grocery)
I received the wine the day after ordering 4 bottles! they came in individually well protected boxes and the wine tasted beautiful! what more can I say! great service, I will be ordering more soon! Dave.

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality Wine, 9 May 2015
This review is from: Faustino - I - Gran Reserva - 75cl (Grocery)
I have been a fan of this high quality Rioja for years. In 2013 the vintage 2001 Faustino 1 Gran Reserva won the prestigious Decanter Wine of the Year award with 19.25 points (out of 20) and there is no greater endorsement. The problems I've had is finding suppliers as its not always an easy wine to locate, but now I know its available from Amazon at a reasonable price I'm delighted. The facts, Faustino 1 Gran Reserva is aged in quality French and American oak barrels for over 26 months, then stored for a further three years before distribution. The taste is sweet vanilla and you can clearly taste the oak and cherries. A (very) full bodied outstanding wine, which is best drank with red meats such as nice juicy steaks, or roasts such as lamb or beef. Having said that on more than one occasion a couple of bottles have visited my table on Christmas Day and its always been a fine accompanient to the turkey. I'd agree with those who say its not an everyday drink without food wine and I would also reccomend the cheaper and lighter bodied Faustino V or Vll for that purpose, both available for under £10.

5.0 out of 5 stars spains best, 14 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Faustino - I - Gran Reserva - 75cl (Grocery)
This wine has got to be amongst the best from Spain yet is great value for money, it always hits the button. Smooth and rounded with a long long finish and will compliment any "big" flavoured food.

2.0 out of 5 stars Delivery very late indeed., 26 Jun. 2014
s (Chiswick, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Faustino - I - Gran Reserva - 75cl (Grocery)
Unsure of the quality of this item as it was a Father's Day gift. The item did however take 12 full days to arrive at its destination missing Father's Day by 10 days. This was ordered through Amazon Prime and should have been next day delivery. Very disappointed in delivery time and communication in general. The item was only flagged up as being late when I asked my Dad how it was. It took action on my part to get this re deliverd as the seller seemed content to leve it forever undelivered.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 July 2014