5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Present!
This item is a perfect present idea. I never know what to get my grandparents and I know that they love this brand of wine. It goes down perfectly everytime. It is a very posh present. Hghly recommended to people who like red wine. (drink responsibly)
Published 10 months ago by Amy

2.0 out of 5 stars Delivery very late indeed.
Published 5 months ago by s

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Present!, 10 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars A Classy and Delicious Spanish Red Wine, 22 Oct 2014
William Mason (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Faustino - I - Gran Reserva - 75cl (Grocery)
I own a holiday home in Galicia, Northern Spain, which I visit each and every year. Whenever I'm over there, I make sure to go to my local supermarket, and I make a point of buying two or three bottles of this lovely red wine. It's a full bodied wine with a complex flavour, a slightly mineral taste, and detectable hints of leather (don't let that put you off), raisins, sour cherry and even vanilla. I tend to drink it with Spanish beef dishes, or else a meat rather than sea-food based paella, but frankly it goes very nicely with just about any kind of beef dish. Highly recommended.
Thank you for reading this review.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fine tipple, 25 Mar 2014
This review is from: Faustino - I - Gran Reserva - 75cl (Grocery)
An excellent drink for a very good price. I have had much more expensive which don't drink nearly as well. Very good.

2.0 out of 5 stars Delivery very late indeed., 26 Jun 2014
s (Chiswick, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Faustino - I - Gran Reserva - 75cl (Grocery)
Unsure of the quality of this item as it was a Father's Day gift. The item did however take 12 full days to arrive at its destination missing Father's Day by 10 days. This was ordered through Amazon Prime and should have been next day delivery. Very disappointed in delivery time and communication in general. The item was only flagged up as being late when I asked my Dad how it was. It took action on my part to get this re deliverd as the seller seemed content to leve it forever undelivered.

5.0 out of 5 stars spains best, 14 Aug 2014
This review is from: Faustino - I - Gran Reserva - 75cl (Grocery)
This wine has got to be amongst the best from Spain yet is great value for money, it always hits the button. Smooth and rounded with a long long finish and will compliment any "big" flavoured food.

5.0 out of 5 stars they came in individually well protected boxes and the wine tasted beautiful! what more can I say, 26 July 2014
This review is from: Faustino - I - Gran Reserva - 75cl (Grocery)
I received the wine the day after ordering 4 bottles! they came in individually well protected boxes and the wine tasted beautiful! what more can I say! great service, I will be ordering more soon! Dave.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 6 Aug 2014
K. Young (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Faustino - I - Gran Reserva - 75cl (Grocery)
available for much less elsewhere

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 July 2014