5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Present!
This item is a perfect present idea. I never know what to get my grandparents and I know that they love this brand of wine. It goes down perfectly everytime. It is a very posh present. Hghly recommended to people who like red wine. (drink responsibly)
Published 6 months ago by Amy King

2.0 out of 5 stars Delivery very late indeed.
Published 26 days ago by s

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Present!, 10 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars A fine tipple, 25 Mar 2014
This review is from: Faustino - I - Gran Reserva - 75cl (Grocery)
An excellent drink for a very good price. I have had much more expensive which don't drink nearly as well. Very good.

2.0 out of 5 stars Delivery very late indeed., 26 Jun 2014
s (Chiswick, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Faustino - I - Gran Reserva - 75cl (Grocery)
Unsure of the quality of this item as it was a Father's Day gift. The item did however take 12 full days to arrive at its destination missing Father's Day by 10 days. This was ordered through Amazon Prime and should have been next day delivery. Very disappointed in delivery time and communication in general. The item was only flagged up as being late when I asked my Dad how it was. It took action on my part to get this re deliverd as the seller seemed content to leve it forever undelivered.

Faustino - I - Gran Reserva - 75cl