on 28 January 2013
Seen is not available anywhere I looked for it, decided to order it and BANG! It's the proper stuff, just like in Portugal or in Brasil, and I can finally make my caipirinhas. Perfect... might need to order another one soon... (hehe)
on 5 April 2013
the product is perfect what more can i say i have ordered it three times and i cannot think of anything else to say
on 16 August 2013
Awesome, although it was only £1.20 in the little shop we got it from in Brazil but hey its the real deal!!!
on 29 January 2016
Like drinking the tears of angels.
on 29 July 2014
What a truly wonderful drink this is. Ice, lime, sugar and a couple large slugs of this fine spirit and cowabunga!
on 21 April 2016
Very very good cachaca. I ordered both the standard and the gold Velho Barreiro, and it took me a while to taste the difference. The gold is not superior but slightly dryer and has more dfinition. In a caipirinha, you can balance this with the sugar and the lime anyway, so I will probably stick with the standard one. I'll keep the gold for a straight drink on ice.
on 5 April 2016
I can now make a perfect Caipirinha with this excellent cachaca will definitely be buying this again. Arrived very promptly and was packaged very well indeed to avoid breakage.
would highly recommend
on 30 June 2014
Glorious stuff.
on 19 November 2015
Really good, we mixed with lime juice, ice and a tiny bit of sugar. Delicious.
on 18 December 2015
Reminds me of a great time in rio, make sure you get great limes