Price:£3.99+ £4.50 shipping

on 21 July 2014
Awesome.
This stuff was fantastic. I had a serious slug and snail issue on my veg patch, so I bought this. I wasnt convinced that any product would work, but boy this stuff exceeded my expectations massively.
After the first sprinkling, we must have picked up at least 20-30 slugs the very next day!! Every day it was the same, just gradually less and less.
Also, unlike another similar product also available through Amazon, this stuff has fairly sizeable pellets, so you wont need to use a lot.
Of the two i purchased, this is the one I will buy again, and again.
on 3 September 2013
It's nice to find a product that can be confidently used as being friendly to animals birds,etc, but is also effective.
on 13 June 2012
normaly buy the growing success brand iron slug pellets, nut are getting hard to find. the bayer ones are just the same with a great pour cap, bonus is the organic farmers approval since.
on 27 July 2014
I bought this as it is natural and I was worried about my cat eating it. It seems to do the job of keeping the horrid snails at bay and my cat is well. However, it tends to turn into mould when it gets wet which is a bit off putting.
on 4 June 2014
Needed something that protected my cabbages and that did not discriminate between snails and slugs. Those pellets pack potency and those slugs and snails that dared to venture onto my cabbage patch came unstuck in next to no time. Needless to say, the cabbages have bloomed while the slimey so and sos are looking elsewhere for a cabbage leaf to munch on. My patch is as secure as Fort Knox with a protective line of Natria Slug and Snail pellets presenting an impenetrable front line barrier.
on 26 April 2016
I chose this product over the pellets with Methaldehyde as it's kinder to wildlife and pets but wasn't sure how effective it would be. I tested it on two new beds each planted with 15 delphiniums which had been seriously damaged by slugs. I used the pellets on one bed only and found an average of 2 tiny slugs feasting as opposed to 35 on the untreated side which is a big enough difference for me to keep using this and to thoroughly recommend it.
on 4 June 2014
I believed this was a product harmless to animals and birds, however a product that says ' do not contaminate water , do not empty into drains , keep out of the reach of children, keep away from food and drink, and animal feeding stuffs, if swallowed seek medical advice immediately, do not contaminate surface water or ditches . wash hands after use' so how can it be safe for birds and animals in the garden ?
on 22 June 2015
Beware this is the miniature bottle sold at standard size prices. Got as a 4 for 3 so not worth returning by the time I've paid postage. Very dissapointed though.
on 29 June 2014
Arrived as indicated, bought a second batch because the first worked very well and did the job as described.
on 3 November 2015
The war every gardener faces - slugs and snails. This gets rid of the terrors nicely and I'm not worried that I'm going to end up accidentally with a dead cat. Job done.

See one answered question