5.0 out of 5 stars DOES WHAT IT SAYS ON THE TIN!
This is the best whitening toothpaste ever and the brush is also excellent and you get a new one with every tube. My hygienist noticed how much cleaner my teeth were and my overall hygiene was much improved as well, she was so impressed she looked it up on the website to see what i'd used. Have recommended it to everyone!
Published 5 months ago by Christine Adams

I was pleased with the paste when I first used it, as it did whiten my teeth within the first week of use. However, the effect did 'plateau' after a while and there was no more whitening effect.

Published 3 months ago by Queen of the South

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars DOES WHAT IT SAYS ON THE TIN!, 15 April 2014
This review is from: White Glo Coffee + Tea Drinkers Formula Whitening Toothpaste (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good toothpaste, 30 Jun 2013
I am coffee drinker. It shows my teeth glowing white amd whiter after use toothpaste twice a day. I would recommend to this toothpaste to people. Bonus for free toothbrush
Excellent product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product that works. Fast delivery., 3 Mar 2014
Excellent product that works. Comes with toothbrush and toothpicks. Good value for money. Does what it says on the box.

4.0 out of 5 stars white glo toothpaste., 25 Feb 2013
T. Burtonwood - See all my reviews
Its a great product, you can feel the polish on your teeth doing its job, teeth feel ultra clean like never before........ it will be a while i think before i see if any whitening has occurred as my teeth are pretty coffee stained....... but i do think it will work yes...... excellent product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous product, great value for money. Would highly recommend!, 13 July 2014
Works as advertised. Does a slightly better job than regular whitening toothpastes and has a fresh minty taste. The toothbrush has way more bristles than other brands and is probably the best manual toothbrush you could ever use! When you hear it described as a 'free toothbrush' that's they're giving away, you might expect it to be flimsy or just plain rubbish! lol But this one is the opposite - its fantastic!

The toothpaste leaves a very glossy shine on teeth, which is pretty cool! I keep waiting to hear a cheesy 'ping' when I smile, but... well I'm still waiting! lol

Fabulous product, great value for money. Would highly recommend!

3.0 out of 5 stars Great to begin with - then plateaued, not as good at cleaning teeth as it is at whitening, 3 Jun 2014

The results are not as successful as I expected as my teeth still have some visible yellowness - even after a few months of regular use. Also, I have found it makes my gums under my teeth swell considerably, despite using the supplied [soft] brush and not brushing hard.

There is an additional problem associated with using the softer brush: compared to using a standard brush and my usual paste, my teeth do not get such a good clean and it is also seems harder to get them as clean as I do normally, because the brush is so soft. I had not expected the cleanliness of my teeth to deteriorate as they whitened, so am disappointed that I was unable to both whiten and keep my teeth clean with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars best toothpaste ever, 28 May 2014
seriously, once we started using this quality we could never go back to any other. Try it and you will see.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
the best whitening toothpaste around, I am nearly 70 and everyone comments on what lovely white teeth I have!

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me, 15 July 2014
Have not noticed any difference in my teeth colour.not for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014