on 20 September 2011
I bought these to put on a rip on my trousers and they have lasted for ages - I revert to them whenever I get a tear and need to order another pack as I am running out already! Iron on and really easy to apply.
on 4 July 2013
Bought these for daughters fancy dress costume. Lovely looking patches, very vibrant, and bigger than expected which was a nice bonus. Quick delivery, excellent price and very happy overall.
on 22 October 2014
Looked great but will only iron on to certain materials which I suppose is the same from all iron on patches but have stay on .
on 9 November 2015
I bought these to mask an ink stain on my daughters jacket. It's really personalised it and with no need to sew.
on 2 February 2013
These are bright, cheerful and very hippyish. Just the thing to sew onto a knapsack for a midlife crisis present.
on 29 August 2014
As described, swift efficient transaction
on 23 August 2015