5.0 out of 5 stars Saved his knees
Published 19 months ago by Me at home

3.0 out of 5 stars Draper knee pads
The pads have plastic covers which protect the knees against knocks, but, if the user is going to kneel for any length of time, they could do with more soft padding.
Published on 3 July 2011 by Anon

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved his knees, 8 May 2013
This review is from: Draper 03063 DIY Knee Pads (DIY & Tools)
My husband works for a supermarket stocking shelves and spends a lot of time kneeling (on the same knee) on a hard floor. Not only was this tearing his work trousers, with me constantly patching them, but he was suffering from the kneeling . I saw these knee pads on Amazon and thought just what he needs. Hubby uses one pad only for his kneeling knee but he has said it has made a vast difference to his knee. These are so good the other staff at his staff have shown an interest also. Great putchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Draper knee pads, 3 July 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Kneelers, 31 Oct 2012
This review is from: Draper 03063 DIY Knee Pads (DIY & Tools)
These knee pads seem to be bigger than the picture might suggest.
Also, they look uncomfortable but having tried them in the house, in the garden, on concrete they're surprisingly comfy.
If you use them for any length of time make sure you stand up every fifteen minutes or so to let the blood in your legs circulate properly.

5.0 out of 5 stars They are really soft to the Knees, 6 Mar 2014
This review is from: Draper 03063 DIY Knee Pads (DIY & Tools)
They are really soft to the Knees my wife tried the and like them. I tried them in the garden the velcro picked up grass. I had to spend 4/5 mins brushing it clean with a nail brush.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value for occasional use, 30 Jan 2014
This review is from: Draper 03063 DIY Knee Pads (DIY & Tools)
This was the first time I had used knee pads. I found the hard yellow plastic caps made me wobble about when kneeling (unless on soft ground - but that's when you don't need the pads much). Despite having the straps as tight as was comfortable, in less than an hour of moving around (laying stone slabs) the knee pads were down to my ankles! If they stay in place they would certainly protect your knees well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 7 Feb 2014
John Devine "Der Dritte Mann" (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Draper 03063 DIY Knee Pads (DIY & Tools)
After months of enduring painful knees working on hard nasty floors, I ended my misery at a stroke by buying these. Comfortable, with velcro straps making them easy to put on and remove, I can now actually look forward to working on floors. They don't feel cheap and hopefully I'll get a good few years use out of them...

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Knee Pads on the market, 17 April 2012
This review is from: Draper 03063 DIY Knee Pads (DIY & Tools)
My husband and I have had knee operations so using these knee pads while weeding the garden and painting the skirting boards work wonders.Protecting your knee caps with thick padding and plastic caps. Top marks worth the little extra in money you would pay for them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
good fit dose the job

3.0 out of 5 stars I found them very good on my knees, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Draper 03063 DIY Knee Pads (DIY & Tools)
I found them very good on my knees. If you are working wearing a pair of shorts, the straps of these kneepads will hurt your skin on the back side of your legs. The straps hurt even if I wear them over trousers. If I keep them a little loose they tend to slip off. One strap is already torn. I need to sew it back, which is a nuisance.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 4 July 2014