5.0 out of 5 stars Great garment bag
Published 23 months ago by cosmo

3.0 out of 5 stars Strong
A well made strong bag with loads of room for suits and/or dresses but quite heavy if using it regularly.
Published 11 months ago by C M B

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great garment bag, 22 Jan 2013
This review is from: Satellite 9018 Wardrobe Bag (Luggage)
When I received this bag I was surprised by its size, it is quite large, but it was no problem carrying it around using the hand handle or the shoulder-strap. I was lucky enough to have it heavily tested while carrying my suit, shirts and a few other items for a very long trip: I spent around 36 hours in travel carrying the bag in airports and around the city while sightseeing, without being able to let my suit out. This wasn't planned, but my suit was in really good shape at return which was quite impressive after so much non-stop beating. The bag does a great job for the price, it has plenty of space and extra pockets and also look great! I don't think anyone can be disappointed by it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Suit/Dress Bags, 8 Aug 2013
This review is from: Satellite 9018 Wardrobe Bag (Luggage)
We were highly delighted with the Wardrobe bag. We managed to fit a couple of long evening gowns, about 4 cocktail dresses and 2 suits into this bag. They are designed to a high standard and I highly recommend the Satellite Wardrobe bag. Delivery was made on a next day service and they arrived on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wardrobe bag, 4 July 2013
This review is from: Satellite 9018 Wardrobe Bag (Luggage)
Good Quality bag that I used straight away to go on holiday. It held a suit and two jackets,plus three pairs of trousers and assorted underware.It had internal and external pockets that I didn't use this time! It is comfortable to carry with the shoulder strap.
The bag is an excellent buy for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Value., 29 Jun 2014
This review is from: Satellite 9018 Wardrobe Bag (Luggage)
When my wardrobe bag arrived, I was delighted to have at last found a suit carrier that was of such good quality and took up to three suits and a light jacket plus some shirts and underwear. All I needed to travel without having to face lengthy waits at the airport. It also proved to be an ideal case to take on a cruise for my evening dress attire. Cruise lines tend to request guests to carry their evening wear in carry on suit covers but this bag was of such a good sturdy size that it was accepted as a suitcase without any problem.
Once full it can be a bit heavy but is infinitely better than any suit carrier bag. Delivery was on the date and time stated and well packaged to avoid damage during delivery. All in a all a great choice and value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant luggage., 10 Oct 2013
This review is from: Satellite 9018 Wardrobe Bag (Luggage)
Brilliant product, love not have creased clothes any more, no need for anything else as there's even a section for shoes.

4.0 out of 5 stars He has taken it off with him today - packed to the hilt which is good because he normally takes 2 suit carriers and a ..., 21 July 2014
This review is from: Satellite 9018 Wardrobe Bag (Luggage)
I bought this for my husband who is not the tidiest of packers. He has taken it off with him today - packed to the hilt which is good because he normally takes 2 suit carriers and a small case. It appears I have done the right thing in buying this bag - well done me !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 16 Oct 2013
This review is from: Satellite 9018 Wardrobe Bag (Luggage)
Did all that was required of it. Well made. Held a suit, jacket and several long dresses. Very happy with purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Strong, 10 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag for holidays, 11 Sep 2014
This review is from: Satellite 9018 Wardrobe Bag (Luggage)
Having read some of the reviews I did wonder if this would be what we needed but I needn't have worried as it was ideal for us. Took it on a cruise and fitted suits, dresses and shoes in securely. Easy to carry and good quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 3 July 2014
This review is from: Satellite 9018 Wardrobe Bag (Luggage)
Good quality product protects your clothes.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›