on 27 June 2014
I've been using the Biocera Jug and cartridges for about two years now and have seen a significant
difference on my skin. I suffer from roseacea and with age it was getting worse. But since I started using
the Alkaline Jug my skin is much less irritable and redness prone. And the water tastes great, really light and refreshing.
on 18 March 2016
I had a problem with a recent batch which Water for Health very kindly replaced for me. The new ones work beautifully.
on 4 June 2013
I recently found my water jug that was put away due to bottled water being bought and decided to get some new filters. This is as good as or in some cases even better and will be saving me money in the long run. The order was received very promptly and I am very happy with these filters.
on 28 June 2014
It's simple: I have never tasted water as good as this! Just to make sure it wasn't my imagination, I made a cup of herbal tea with both Biocera filtered water and ordinary tap water. The difference was amazing! I highly recommend this product.
on 31 May 2013
Despite being so expensive I believe they are by far the best on the market; I would wholeheartedly recommend this product
on 21 May 2016
Very happy with Biocera. I moved back to England having lived for years in the French alps last spring and one of the first things I noticed was the terrible tasting hard water. I had been spoilt with mineral water on tap in France and so I needed a solution. Filtering my tap water with biocera has been the solution as it improves the taste considerably.
on 9 June 2015
These filters are excellent value for money and very long-lasting. I suffer from IBS so good quality drinking water is a health essential for me. Biocera are the best water filters on the market and deliver delicious alkaline drinking water. This latest consignment of filters arrived very promptly and were very well packed, as is usual with Amazon.
on 9 June 2014
100% achieves what the requirement is, higher alkaline water. Pack of three all the more convenient - use it all the time
on 16 October 2015
This is a difficult one to rate or to compare with other filters. It is certainly very expensive but no difference in taste to the cheaper ones. You just have to take the word of the manufacturer that it is the better one to buy.
on 4 July 2014
Excellent product, tap water tastes so much better!