4.0 out of 5 stars nice & neat - bit small
Nice lunch box. Bit smaller than I thought and you'd be hard pressed to fit a sandwich in here.
But being slim lined is handy for fitting in my bag. Its tough wearing and looks well. Don't use it as much as thought I would. fits leftovers in neatly.
Published on 18 July 2011 by mk fatpants

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish
the seal broke, spilling my pasta everywhere, drenching my schoolbooks and, worst of all, i ended up with tomato all over my homework. my teacher was not amused, and neither was i. the fork is rubbish, the seal is flimsy, the divider is useless, and it falls out, and the little sauce pot rattles around in there.
not good, man
Published 3 months ago by Ms Wilson

4.0 out of 5 stars nice & neat - bit small, 18 July 2011
This review is from: Orange / White Bento Box Lunchbox by Black & Blum (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little lunch box, 19 April 2013
Bought for a friend after she eyed up my larger bento box of the same make. She was really pleased with her gift & loves how you can keep parts of your lunch separate. Very nice item for school or work.

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 22 April 2014
Ms Wilson - See all my reviews
not good, man

5.0 out of 5 stars Bento Box, 19 May 2013
I was very much pleased with my Bento Box. Many thanks
the product is as appeared in the photo.. brilliant

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, 7 April 2012
A wonderful company! A product sent was easily exchanged after a phone call! You can t beet top customer service!

The container is perfect too!

Orange / White Bento Box Lunchbox by Black & Blum