5.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgic...
Bought this purely for nostalgia, used to love the Famous Five books as a kid and it is clear that I still do!
Published on 28 Aug 2012 by Oliver Pechey

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad
My 9 year old reports that this was quite good but not as good as the first 4 or 5 he read... We agreed that's a 3 star. Kindle 'updated' version.
Published 18 months ago by Andrew H

5.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgic..., 28 Aug 2012
This review is from: Famous Five: 6: Five On Kirrin Island Again (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Famous five books, 15 Aug 2011
I brought the whole set of famous five books for my grandson and he loves them. He is 7
Excellent condition and well worth the money spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 Jun 2014
This book was riveting with lots of twists and turns :). I especially loved the fact that there were some words that I did not know so I learned many new words.

Amazing, as usuall ;D

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonder full, 11 Aug 2013
This book is amazing loved ever second of it mad me laugh cry and celebrate wonderful it was ace my favourite character is Ann because she is always the nicest.

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it, 26 July 2013
I read all famous five books and can't help loving them.
A new book of it always becomes the best.
All my favourite books !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars "Famous Five 6: Five On Kirrin Island Again" by Enid Blyton., 8 July 2013
I gave this book a 5 star rating because I thought that it was excellent, though" Five go adventuring again"
was slightly better, and very different. I would recommend this book to you if you liked the other Famous Five books and Secret Seven if you've read those as well, you like adventure, and if you're a tomboy you'll love George/Georgina.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 15 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book ever!!!, 6 Jun 2013
I think the famous five books are really good that I think that you will like it as much as I so enjoy the famous five book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 17 Jan 2013
This exiting book is just like all the others. it makes
you feel like you are a fish on a book, for You cannot put it down!

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it!, 3 Jan 2013
Read on our kindle and my son is really enjoying reading the famous five series as I did as a child.