5.0 out of 5 stars A real pleasure to watch!
I may be a thirty eight year old but I'm not ashamed to say that I thoroughly enjoyed watching this! It well deserves to be Disney's 50th production and harks back to the good old Disney that we know and love.

It's the story of Rapunzel told with the humour and sensitivity that only Disney can provide. The characters are all equally awesome, from the obvious...
Published on 25 May 2011 by Sue Lewendon

3.0 out of 5 stars our 2 year old a bit spooked
dependable solid performance - just as you'd expect from the disney empire

many witty lines to suit for parents and daft slapstick for young kids

I'd recommend parents watch through first to ensure the darker bits are not too scary for little ones
Published 3 months ago by OLIVER HOMAN

‹ Previous | 153 54 5577 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it...!, 27 May 2011
This review is from: Tangled [DVD] (DVD)
We got this film last week and since then it has been on at least 6 times and I have even sat down and watched it right through myself 3 times without getting bored!

My girls love it and just can't get enough at the moment. The story is fun, the characters very likeable and the songs are very catchy.

It really is Disney at its best. Different to the likes of Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty etc. but just as good in its own way and I think this one will become just as much as a classic as the older films.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seriously WOW!, 26 May 2011
Well that's obvious (Like im telling you that) - See all my reviews
Disney Classics are back! For quite some time now it's as if Disney had lost interest in it's traditional classic movies, focusing more on Pixar movies and so on then BANG! Tangled came out! Didn't know what to expect to be honest as it had been such a long time since the classics such as The Lion King, Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast... But my god this movie has got everything you could want from a Disney Classic. It's got such a old school Disney feel to it as well as a new school feel, with the characters and storyline. This film is right up there with the best Disney Classic film and best animated films ever created. If you're a fan of the old Disney Classics then you're in for a treat. Do yourself a favour and buy this film, it's a must!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Utterly Fabulous, 25 May 2011
This review is from: Tangled [DVD] (DVD)
This is Disney at its best!My 2 year old daughter is obsessed with this lovely old fairy tale and it makes a welcome break from the constant watching of Toy Story
A definite thumbs up and my husband enjoyed it too!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 23 May 2011
This review is from: Tangled [DVD] (DVD)
I first found "Tangled" to be middle of the road, but since watching it through a few times i actually think its great. It is more shrek than cinderella, but thats a plus because the humour is so good with Flynn's womanising ways and Max the pyscho horse..i don't know but that it has definitely grown on me. I work in childcare and have seen the growth of the overprotective parents culture which is kind of made into a parady here, even if she isn't rap's real mum. Rap is such a sweet girl, i really like her and her character, maybe more realistic than cinderella's perfect ways or the other disney princesses, even though i adore Snow white and the old fashioned animation. The score is excellent with some really strong songs which do stick in your mind and the animation is stunning. Wish we had seen it at the cinema. Highly recommend, is good fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC,GREAT,A HOOT, 20 May 2011
D. barnett (NORFOLK,ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
REALLY LIKED THIS FROM START TO FINISH.DEAR WALT DISNEY WOULD BE PROUD OF THIS ONE & IT IS THE 50th FILM/ANIMATION,BE IT CGI I CAN REMEMBER THE OLD STYLE ANIMATION (BEING A 1961 CHILD) BUT I COMPLETELY EMBRACE THIS NEW STYLE THE COLOURS AMAZING.I DONT THINK BLU-RAY WILL MAKE MUCH DIFFERENCE TO THE QUALITY,I SOMEHOW PURCHASED THE STANDARD DVD INSTEAD OF THE BLU RAY EDITION WHICH OF COURSE IS A TRIPLE PLAY PACK,NEVERMIND.THE WHOLE THING MAKES UP FOR MY MISTAKE.YOU WILL LOVE THE HORSE,BRILLIANT COULD DO WITH MORE OF HIM,THE HUMOUR IS SPOT ON & WITH A TOUCH OF MENACE ALSO,EVEN I NEARLY HID BEHIND THE SETTEE ON A COUPLE OF OCCASIONS.
BUY THIS OR MISS OUT,GREAT FILM BEAUTIFULLY DONE.OVER THE MOON IT WILL BE WATCHED OVER & OVER.
GREAT VALUE TO KEEP.Tangled [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolute delight!, 20 May 2011
This review is from: Tangled [DVD] (DVD)
Im twenty three and I normally like a much more serious type of film but this is absolutely wonderful. Its a heart-warming story with a deliciously witty streak and a feisty heroine in the shape of the lost princess Rapunzel.It boasts a suitably charming vagabond as hero and a perfectly wicked old woman as the villain.
This is such a delight to watch and arguably the best character is a horse called Maximus who managed to make me laugh without saying a single word.
If you have children buy it now, if you don't buy it any way. Your never to old to enjoy a film as good and as lovable as this one. I shall be buying this for friends and sitting my parents down in front of it at the first oppurtunity. a whole lot of fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Classic Disney Movie, 15 May 2011
This review is from: Tangled [DVD] (DVD)
I was so exited to see this movie, as I am a big Disney fan. My expectations where very high, and when I went to see it was better than I had expected! The songs in it are brilliant, and the characters are amazing! When watching it you laugh...A LOT! It is a brilliant fairytale story with the thrill and excitement every a Disney movie has. A definite must see for all the family! ;D

5.0 out of 5 stars Very entertaining for your little ones, 14 May 2011
R. Kearney - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tangled [DVD] (DVD)
I took my to girls to the movie aged 3 & 2 years they loved it good story and lovely animation brilliant will keep your tots entertained even two year old was well behaved throughout which was novel!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Film!, 12 May 2011
This review is from: Tangled [DVD] (DVD)
I saw this film in the cinema with a friend a few months ago. It's a really great film and there's nothing i didn't like about it! I really like Rapunzel because she isn't really girly and pathetic, she's really tough and whacks people with a saucepan! when she first leaves her tower she's scared of everything because she hasn't seen the world before. It's a really good story with lots of twists and very unpredictable! i've pre ordered it for as soon as it comes out! can't wait to watch it again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney at its best, 17 April 2011
This review is from: Tangled [DVD] (DVD)
One of the best animated pictures in years.
Charming good characters, a great villain and the traditional faery tale setting make this into fantastic family entertainment.

‹ Previous | 153 54 5577 | Next ›

Tangled [DVD]
Tangled [DVD] by Byron Howard (DVD - 2011)