5.0 out of 5 stars A real pleasure to watch!
I may be a thirty eight year old but I'm not ashamed to say that I thoroughly enjoyed watching this! It well deserves to be Disney's 50th production and harks back to the good old Disney that we know and love.

It's the story of Rapunzel told with the humour and sensitivity that only Disney can provide. The characters are all equally awesome, from the obvious...
Published on 25 May 2011 by Sue Lewendon

3.0 out of 5 stars our 2 year old a bit spooked
dependable solid performance - just as you'd expect from the disney empire

many witty lines to suit for parents and daft slapstick for young kids

I'd recommend parents watch through first to ensure the darker bits are not too scary for little ones
Published 2 months ago by OLIVER HOMAN

‹ Previous | 152 53 5474 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Entertainment!!, 4 Jun 2011
This review is from: Tangled [DVD] (DVD)
This is possibly one of the best animated films that Disney has produced. Not only is it extremely funny in places, but they have managed to make it so full of warmth and love! I'm 21 and I went to the cinema to watch this with my 25 year old sister and loved every minute, at one point i even cried a little bit.

The characters are so lifelike, you almost forget that you are actually watching an animated film. It just goes to show how far Disney has come over the years!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 3 Jun 2011
I bought this film on dvd, did not manage to see it at the cinema and I literally love it. I own over 80+ disney films, including most of the classics and this is definately up with my favourites. It had great characters and good storyline. I especially love maximus the horse :) he's awesome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect For Any Age!, 2 Jun 2011
This review is from: Tangled [DVD] (DVD)
Missed this at the pictures so purchased the DVD on its release after a lot of pleading from a very persistant 7 year old. Was a bit worried that it had been hyped up too much and all the best bits, as is very often the case, had already been seen in the adverts. Shouldn't have worried. Very enjoyable film and thoroughly enjoyed by 7 and 4 year old - not to mention the adults. Has been played over and over again and they never seem to get bored with watching it. Definitely one to put in the DVD collection and timeless. Well worth buying!

5.0 out of 5 stars brill dvd, 1 Jun 2011
This review is from: Tangled [DVD] (DVD)
this dvd was brand new and the cheapest i could find it.my son loved the film and so did i its great for all the family girls and boys too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Film!!, 1 Jun 2011
This review is from: Tangled [DVD] (DVD)
Received this DVD very quickly from the supplier and sat down to watch it with my 8 and 6 year old daughters. We all laughed our way through it as it was so much fun!! I would highly recommend it :)

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 1 Jun 2011
D. H. Swanson - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tangled [DVD] (DVD)
One of the best Disney movies out there. You can watch it several times over and still see new things/expressions on faces etc. Not just a movie for the kids. Wonderful.Tangled [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Film, 29 May 2011
This review is from: Tangled [DVD] (DVD)
Fantasic fun for all the family - my 3 and 5 year old daughters loved it and so did I! The new family film favourite.

5.0 out of 5 stars Frying pans are the ultimate weapon!, 29 May 2011
C. Thornber "C.Thornber" (Lancashire, U.K) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tangled [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this for my 4year old daughter on Monday (it's now Sunday) and she has watched it everyday since, sometimes twice and can't get enough of it!

I enjoyed the film too, being a huge disney fan from being a child. It has some awesome funny moments like the funny crooks singing 'I have a dream' and the frying pan being used as a weapon. Not all the songs are brilliant and it is all computerised (none drawn by hand) but still a great contender for a disney classic.

It will keep your little ones (and yourself) entertained for hours on end, fantastic film

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it...!, 27 May 2011
This review is from: Tangled [DVD] (DVD)
We got this film last week and since then it has been on at least 6 times and I have even sat down and watched it right through myself 3 times without getting bored!

My girls love it and just can't get enough at the moment. The story is fun, the characters very likeable and the songs are very catchy.

It really is Disney at its best. Different to the likes of Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty etc. but just as good in its own way and I think this one will become just as much as a classic as the older films.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seriously WOW!, 26 May 2011
Well that's obvious (Like im telling you that) - See all my reviews
Disney Classics are back! For quite some time now it's as if Disney had lost interest in it's traditional classic movies, focusing more on Pixar movies and so on then BANG! Tangled came out! Didn't know what to expect to be honest as it had been such a long time since the classics such as The Lion King, Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast... But my god this movie has got everything you could want from a Disney Classic. It's got such a old school Disney feel to it as well as a new school feel, with the characters and storyline. This film is right up there with the best Disney Classic film and best animated films ever created. If you're a fan of the old Disney Classics then you're in for a treat. Do yourself a favour and buy this film, it's a must!!!

‹ Previous | 152 53 5474 | Next ›

Tangled [DVD]
Tangled [DVD] by Byron Howard (DVD - 2011)