5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good!
Great value for a wax jacket, ordered my normal size and whilst OK it is snugger than I would like. Consider ordering a size too large, especially if you wear thick jumpers.
Published 20 months ago by G. Evans

3.0 out of 5 stars More wax needed?
This is a well made comfortable, warm jacket, with sensible pockets, hood etc. However I went walking for about 2 hours and there was misty drizzle (honestly not rain) and although I didn't get wet, the jacket did get quite waterlogged and took a few days to dry out. Perhaps more waxing might be helpful.
Published on 18 May 2012 by Sophie C. Barnard

3.0 out of 5 stars More wax needed?, 18 May 2012
Sophie C. Barnard (Barbados) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good!, 19 Nov 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 Dec 2013
I bought a wax coat last year but it was far to long for someone of my height (5ft 2in) this was just perfect. it's really warn and waterproof so is excellent for the weather we've been having this last week or so. The seller was exceptionally speedy at posting and I would have no hesitation in using this seller again. Highly Recommended A******

3.0 out of 5 stars !!, 18 April 2013
The item arrived quickly and was of good quality and good price. However, I had not
appreciated how bulky it would be due to the padding, so did not fit my requirement

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and fits a treat !!, 2 Mar 2013
It's great. Warm and comfortable - although you do need to order a size above. It arrived very quickly too. I would recommend it. However, one of the press-studs on the pocket has come apart, so I'm a bit miffed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 25 Feb 2013
I have given it a 4 due to the arms length being a little bit shorter than I would have liked. That said the coat is ticking all the boxes you might expect from a waxed jacket.

5.0 out of 5 stars colour my world, 25 Feb 2012
Although I ordered the brown, I got the blue. But the quality is very good, and the delivery was fast.
I'm sure I can live with the blue. The padded gives extra warmth in the colder weather, and the rain hood is easy to put on the jacket.
worn it a few times and it does look smart too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket, 26 Jan 2014
Blue hunter (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Very nice jacket which feels very well made.I have been looking for a replacement for a very old wax jacket for such a long time and having seen this on Amazon and at a good price i bought it and i have been very happy ever since.The free tin of wax is a nice touch,small tin but still its in with the purchase.

Recommended to anyone looking for a nice wax jacket or wanting to replace an old one.

5.0 out of 5 stars wax jacket, 31 Oct 2013
the jacket is a lot better than expected no smell like i remember years ago when i got one for my son. good value for the price paid .

5.0 out of 5 stars I just love it, 9 Feb 2013
Excellent jacket, l am a size 10 - 12 so got a small and it fits perfect. It looks lovely on, really warm and waterproof. Has elasticated cuffs hidden inside of the sleeve which keeps you warmer.Nicely finished garment, even better price l could not believe how reasonably priced it was. Have used it daily since l got it at Christmas - best present ever