4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived quickly.
This arrived really quickly. We've not opened it yet as its to keep my 17 month quiet on the plane (along with about 10 other small toys!)
Published 19 months ago by Lydia

2.0 out of 5 stars Fun, while it lasts!
I got this for my daughter who loves doodling etc for journeys out and about. It is a fun toy and she did love it on sight, unfortunatly this is not a sturdy lasting toy, so if you want something that lasts longer than a week, remember you get what you pay for and I would suggest spending that few extra pounds on a quality product, learn from my mistake!
Published on 9 Nov. 2011 by Ms Kw Saunders

2.0 out of 5 stars Fun, while it lasts!, 9 Nov. 2011
Ms Kw Saunders "Karen" (London) - See all my reviews
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Disney Princess: Travel Mini Magic Drawing Board / Scribbler / Doodle Board / Magnetic (Toy)

2.0 out of 5 stars Disney Princess Travel Drawing Board, 21 Nov. 2011
We brought this mini travel drawing board for use in the car, its not very robust,the pen came off its holder within minutes! I would look around a bit before purchasing another one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived quickly., 8 Sept. 2013