... and at that price who cares if it doesn't last very long. Kept 18 month old busy for 1h, we have headen it since and will get it out for our next trip hoping for a similar success
on 12 October 2012
This is my son's new favourite toy, he loves drawing and loves Cars. It's ideal for his little hands, but it is not very durable and the pen often comes off . It was cheap and makes my son happy so it's worth it!
on 9 June 2013
Bought this for my son for long car journeys to help keep him entertained...fab product, although not very big it is ideal for slotting into back of car seat and keeps him amused for a good cople of hours!
on 25 November 2013
This has been a waste of money. I wanted a small etch a sketch for travelling, but this product is just not fit for purpose. The writing smears and is hardly legible. It's going straight into the bin.
on 31 March 2014
The quality of this product is not very good-I can't see it lasting very long! Would not recommend to anybody
on 4 January 2015
Bought this my my 20 month old son and within a day the magnetic part on the pen completely snapped off
on 7 September 2011
I purchased Disney Pixar cars travel mini magic drawing board for my 5 year old grandson to use while travelling on long journeys in the car. He would draw things he saw that were of interest whilst travelling and compact enough to use on his lap.
on 18 October 2012
Its a total ripoff. Dimensions are for the package , not the actual item. You can buy it in poundland. No geometrical shapes as described. Cant even return it, waste of money.
on 4 March 2015