VINE VOICEon 19 July 2012
Ordered this two days ago and it arrived this morning. If you're looking for a thick fleece this is not for you, it's very thin. For a child it would probably be warm enough in around Oct/Nov. Bought for an 8 year old so I'm sure he'll love it full of chelsea badges all over and in true Chelsea colours.

although it's on the thin side overall I am really pleased with it, I know the lad will love it.

I cannot fault the seller, excellent service and packed well, no chance of rain damaging it. Would recommend this seller.
on 13 December 2012
This was bought for an 8 year old boys birthday. He was really pleased with his gift especially as he's a huge Chelsea fan! He was looking forward to playing his game console whilst wearing this! The item arrived within the time agreed...
on 14 November 2013
This was a big hit with my 7 year old Grandson (it helps that he loves Chelsea FC!). The fit is plenty wide & long enough for a 7/8 year old. The fabric is a rich colour, very snuggly and has a good-quality feel to it - though it hasn't been washed yet, so can't comment on that. Delightful product, and an ideal 'add-on' for a young Chelsea fan who already has the scarf, gloves, lunchbox etc!
on 16 February 2014
Bought as stocking filler for Christmas my son (8) has never used it as a snuggle. It is basically a thin rectangle of material with two holes in were sleeves have been sewn in, there are no shoulders or shape to it. It doesn't even go round my son who is a standard age 8 size. It now sits on his bed for decoration
on 18 April 2013
The good thing is that my son is happy with it!
I'm disappointed because it barely wraps around him, he's 7 year old. If it were about 12"/30cm (or even a little more) wider I'd have give it 4 stars.
on 13 November 2013
cosy little blanket for any young supporter to keep warm in the cold winter months. After a day out at a match or watching a match this is ideal for sitting in the living room watching highlights.
on 28 December 2013
My son loves it not really big enough for anyone over age 8 and very thin but its Chelsea so my son couldnt be happier with it
on 16 October 2013
Very lovely christmas present for my younger cousin who loves Chelsea. Package was nice and no damages. Great deal too.
on 3 February 2013
bought 4 a friend's son who is a big supporter of this team, so a happy bunny & a warm 1 2
on 23 September 2015
Bit of fun present for a chelsea fan. Good quality