5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely T shirt
Published 10 months ago by J of NEL

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing incorrect....
Bought 2 white t-shirts for my girls so that I could put T-shirt transfers onto them for xmas presents . Unfortunately the sizing was completely wrong, with the 12-13 age garment considerably bigger than the 14-15. Much bigger. Being a bloke, I only discovered this AFTER I had put a print on the first shirt. What a berk.

So, 2 stars for the item. It would have...
Published 18 months ago by thelad

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing incorrect...., 24 Dec. 2013

So, 2 stars for the item. It would have been 1 star but I must take some of the blame for not checking.....and,it is xmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely T shirt, 7 Aug. 2014
I have bought 3 of these in different colours for my daughter and they are all lovely. Great, bright colours and a nice girly shape, too. My daughter is a fairly average nine year old and I'm not sure it will fit when she's eleven, but it serves it's purpose for now and for the price I wouldn't really expect three years' wear from it. Great quality and washes and irons well. Will definitely be buying more.

1.0 out of 5 stars diferent cotton, 30 Sept. 2011
the quality it's not as used to be with other Fruit of the loom stuff.
the cotton is not a soft as should be.

5.0 out of 5 stars t-shirt great value, 14 Sept. 2013
the t-shirt arrived on time great quality and great value would recommend these t-shirt to anyone would buy again with out a doute

2.0 out of 5 stars wrong size, 23 Jan. 2014
Returned to supplier size not as described for a 5/6 child, despite being fruit of the loom product.,now out of pocket return postage because supplier would not reimburse.
Will not be using this supplier again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good considering the price, 14 Jun. 2013
I bought this as part of a gift for my niece. Good item for the price and perfect for what I wanted it for which was for my niece to decorate with fabric stick-ons.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 8 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Fruit of the Loom Girls Value Cotton T-shirt, T Shirt, Tee Shirt (Apparel)
A good quality child's t-shirt - very soft, nicely shaped with proper length sleeves - not the 'cap' ones! At a great price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars she is 107cm and wears 5-6 clothes so we ordered 5-6 and it fits beautifully with some growing room, 18 Jun. 2015
R. Howard "Dad" (UK) - See all my reviews
If you have had the ordinary fruit of the loom t-shirts which come up large these will seem smaller, they are a slimmer girls fit. I often size down with fruit of the loom but my daughters usual size fit perfectly, she is 107cm and wears 5-6 clothes so we ordered 5-6 and it fits beautifully with some growing room, the shape of the girls fit t-shirts is also more flattering, would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like this t shirt however i think the sizing guide is slighly on the small size., 15 July 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars This wouldn't fit a 7 year old!, 19 Oct. 2014
I've ordered several age 12-13 fruit of the loom T-shirts recently as my daughter loves to print designs on them. This one however was so tiny it wouldn't fit a 7 year old. I've written twice to complain and ask for a larger size or refund but have had no response. It only cost £1.70 but the customer service is zilch.

Fruit of the Loom Girls Value T-shirt Black - 9/11