5.0 out of 5 stars good bed.
I can't understand all the people moaning about how bad the bed is. It is perfectly stable if you set it up correctly.
We had no problems at all with it.
Published 6 months ago by Tobias Fleischmann

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing!
Published on 14 May 2012 by Katiek

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing!, 14 May 2012
This review is from: Humza Amani Wood & Metal Prado Faux Leather Bed in Black 4FT6 Double Size, 144 x 203 x 89 cm, 2-pieces, Black (Kitchen & Home)
DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT AND I WOULDN'T ADVISE BUYING ANYTHING FROM THE COMPANY "COMFY LIVING" AT ALL. I brought this bed plus a Tanya mattress. I ordered it about 2 weeks ago and i was told it would take 3-4 days delivery. I still not haven't revived all of the parts for my bed and when my mattress was delivered it was FILTHY with mud and all of the packaging was ripped. I have rang up the delivery company because i am still missing a major part of the bed and the delivery company informed me that comfy living had sent the part to them smashed to pieces and broken so i still do not know when i'm going to be able to put my bed up! I've tried to contact the 'comfy living' company and i'm unable to get through, i have also complained via email twice and they haven't bothered to get back to me. The bed parts i have so far don't seem to be in good condition and I really would not recommend this company or product to anyone, its not worth the hassle and you would be just wasting you time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish bed, 14 Sep 2012
the bed broke the first night my son slept on it , the mattress is not Ortho , we called them to tell that the bed is broken , they send another bed frame ,but still the same (Rubbish )

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 19 July 2011
My mother initially bought this for herself while she was waiting to move so she had it sitting there flatpacked for about 2months, but as my bed broke, she gave this one to me. I wish she hadn't. This bed was terribly made in the factory or wherever they make it, the sides where there is a plank of wood where you'd put the slats was split, it was actually shocking, on the middle bar, the ends were twisted so it was nearly impossible to attach it to the headboard, I attempted to hammer it, hit it with pliars everything so I could fix it and make it work. Then after a very long while I got it attached, put the slats on, put my mattress on it and sat on it as I was exhausted, and the bloody thing's slats collapsed.
I remade it, and was afraid to sit on the thing, let alone sleep on it. So after 1 day I threw it away.

Now I'm no novice at DIY, it was just that this bed was terribly made prior to it arriving, and you'd think that there was some quality control/assurance before it left the warehouse.

I was deeply disappointed in this product, I would have returned it but my mother had it for a while and I couldn't be asked with the pa lava, reading the other reviews it seems like my one was a one off, but even so, I'm very weary about ordering things like this from independent retailers and am leaning more to getting things like this from somewhere like Argos.
Overall I'd think about it before ordering, as I said, my bed could have been a bad batch but you never know.

1.0 out of 5 stars hmmmm, 22 Jan 2012
i recently brought this bed and when it arrived i asked the driver was that it one box he said yes...so i go have a look all items for this bed come packed in the headboard...super space saver was well surprised, but putting it together was a little tricky reading from the instructions as the person who made them needs to tell between small screws (A) to medium screws (B) as some of the screws don't fit where the instructions tell you to put them i eventually threw the instructions away and worked from picture much easier.
UPDATE
this bed lasted 6 months the base collapsed very unhappy, FYI for the people selling them stop and ring the company tell them they have got it all wrong and the base of the bed needs tending to it crap 1 pole in the bed base will not hold average weight couple it needs to be boxed leg i wasted my money buying this......customers please do not buy this bed wish all customers read reviews first

5.0 out of 5 stars good bed., 29 Dec 2013
We had no problems at all with it.

1.0 out of 5 stars TERRIBLE PROUDUCT, 11 Aug 2013
TERRIBLE WASTE OF MONEY, DONT BUY THIS PROUDUCT,BED IS NOT SAFE AND THE BASE SNAPS EASY.DANGEROUS DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY, 23 April 2013
Collapsed about a moth within getting it, we took apart the bed again to try to fix it to find the pieces within the boards are made to be balanced ( no wonder it collapsed!! ) I am currently on a mattress on my floor, do not buy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bed, 22 Jan 2013
It is a great product that is defiantly worth the money, it looks stylish and modern, perfect for sleeping in :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars PRADO 4FT 6" DOUBLE FRAME BED, 24 Dec 2012
THE BED WAS EASILY ASSEMBLED AND IS OF GOOD CONSTRUCTION.MY DAUGHTER SAYS IT IS VERY COMFORTABLE UNLIKE HER OLD BED AND SHE LOVES IT.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THIS, 26 Mar 2012
collapsed almost as soon as i got it, and still havent got it fixed. It broke last november. sides have fallen away and it is practically unfixable. have been waiting on parts coming for months now. looking at other reviews i can conclude that this is a common problem. do not buy this product as it is terribly made and easily broken.