4.0 out of 5 stars Justin Bieber: First Step 2 Forever, My Story
Published on 4 Feb. 2011 by Yarnold

Published on 30 Nov. 2010 by Tree.

4.0 out of 5 stars Justin Bieber: First Step 2 Forever, My Story, 4 Feb. 2011
Overall, a good book which explains more in depth about how Justin came to fame. Easy to read, with a story line (his life) and interaction with fans explaining how the fans made him become who he is today. With added pictures of justin and his team/family/friends a great book for JB fans, even though for me, i already had knowledge of how he became famous but was supprised with some things. He seems to had a struggle and worked extremely hard to become a musician and i respect what he has done and him as a person. Lastly rating for me, personally 4/5 =D

1.0 out of 5 stars I am simply not creative enough to construct a title that would be worthy of the subject., 30 Nov. 2010
Not only is this easily my favourite celebrity book ever, but it is also a sublime work of art, encapsulating a boy's struggle for acceptance, only to turn to music as a creative outlet. There is quite simply no book written in the past ten years that compares with it; Bieber's writing style is lucid, engaging and strong. But it is not only that that makes it a wonderful product. The paper is soft, making it very nice to peruse through. Much to my surprise, it is also thoroughly absorbent as it caught my tears in the chapter, 'Flossy, the dearest friend'. His incredible expression of the loss of a good companion and animal really moved me. Despite all the praise one can laud on Bieber's magnum opus, I must only give it one star. Why is this, you ask? Well, the reasons are twofold: first, he made me feel incredibly inadequate in my own life, making me realise how worthless I am compared to him. Second one runs out of it very quickly when one is incontinent, making it very expensive toilet paper. I simply do not have the funds to continue this for the long term.

My deepest apologies, Justin, dearest angel, but I must leave you here. My cat has just thrown up his dinner and I need to use chapter 7 to clean it up.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the effort, 12 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Justin Bieber - First Step 2 Forever, My Story (Kindle Edition)
I'm not a Justin Bieber fan, but I do recognize that his situation is unique. To rise to such stardom virtually overnight, in the most media-frenzied, paparazzi-ed age of all, is no mean feat and makes for a good story. So I picked up this book thinking it might make an interesting read.
It wasn't.

More than a story, this reads like a chronology of facts (first this happened, then that happened, then I said that and he said this). Plus, there are constant interruptions to the actual text. Pictures. Tweet-quotes. Big bold headliner quotes that appear every few pages. Too much to ask that you read every word? Don't worry, we'll feed you the headliners so you can quote than and pretend you read it cover to cover.

Most of all, I didn't feel like I got to know the person writing at all, so the whole point of calling this an autobiography was lost on me. Hell, I felt like I got to know him better in last month's Rolling Stone feature. Little content, no depth, unimaginative boring language. There wasn't a lot to work with. To give you an example of what you're in for, here's a word-by-word quote of Bieber describing how he met his two principle dancers: "At first I didn't know if I wanted them to be part of my wolf pack. But as soon as I go to know them, I definitely wanted them to be part of my wolf pack." End quote. I kid you not.

It dawned on me towards the end that maybe this wasn't meant to be a book as much as a fan manual. The "I like" section was a give away: Bullet-pointed conversation tips for what you should or shouldn't ask Justin, prefaced by `Here are some of the questions that will get an actual conversation going for me.' Thanks Justin, we'll be sure to learn them up before the next concert.

As an artist, Justin Bieber has achieved a lot, and I'm not trying to take away from any of that. I'm not here passing value judgement on him as a person or his music. I'm just saying: He's no writer. So consider this note a statutory warning: don't read this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Justin Bieber - Fame and Faith, 3 July 2012
I bought this for my 14 year old daughter as a birthday gift. After an initial glance, I ended up reading it myself too. It is an incredible story of a God fearing, hard working Canadian kid whose rise to fame has been mind blowing for someone so young.

Like most Parents, we get used to our teenage daughters re-papering their bedrooms with the latest pop idols which last a month at most, yet Justin Bieber posters and memorabilia seems to be a permanent addition to our house after a year.

This young man is frequently the topic of giggly female conversation whenever my daughters friends come round. So much that sometimes I expect Justin to turn up and serve us breakfast, as even my wife now loves him and has become a firm 'belieber'.

As a role model for young people, Justin does deserve credit as he appears to live what he talks and is unashamed about his close relationship with God. He is not just another pretty boy dipped in sugar who can sing, but someone who is very level headed for his age and a talented singer/song writer. He appears to have genuine respect for his peers who are honest enough to tell him the truth about the ruthless and tough world is is part of.

Cliff Richard once said 'My world is a fantasy world' and I think Justin realises that super fame may not be around for his entire life. If it is, like for Michael Jackson, I hope Justin Bieber continues to hold onto the true values in life such as family, friends and faith in God which will help him in years to come and continue to be a great role model for a generation.

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting insight., 7 Feb. 2011
JamesDBurns (South of England) - See all my reviews
All the haters can go away, this book is for people who like Justin Bieber, not hate, so, naturally, people who don't like him, won't like his book.

It has good pictures, and has an interesting insight into his life and how he got to where he was today, from his point of view, rather than the media, or some camera filming him.

A pleasing read, but, naturally, a little childish, not too difficult you understand.

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT!!!, 30 May 2011
G. smith "GS" (UK) - See all my reviews
One word... AMAZING
After reading this book, I turned from a Hater into a Belieber. Reading this will make you realise that he was just a normal kid living his dream.
People only know his NAME, not his STORY, well now, you can read his STORY.
This book has taught me to chase my dreams, I really do reccomend this book, to anyone. This book is amazing :D

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for Beliebers, 12 Sept. 2012
Firstly, can I just say that you're supposed to review the book, not review Justin. So if you haven't read the book, don't leave a review. Common sense. Now, my review - I actually got this book Christmas 2010, so this is a bit late. I'm 15, and a belieber so I knew 90% of the facts/stories in here already but it was still a good read. It also has some cute pictures, which is good but I would probably prefer more writing and less pictures :). The stories were funny and if you want to find out more about how Justin became famous and his life before and after fame, then this is an ideal book for you. I don't know why people are complaining about the quality of the book.. most of Justin's fans are between 12-18, so it's written for that age group, dn't be surprised if it's not amazing quality story-writing because that's not the point, plus, Justin Bieber is an artist, not a writer.

5.0 out of 5 stars SMASHING!, 3 Mar. 2012
This is a fantastic biography about a talented singer and musician and charming teenager whose dreams came true.

Justin started busking in the streets of his hometown Stratford, Ontario at the age of 12. Missing a few weeks of school and visiting different radio stations eventually led Justin Bieber to be named the No.1 male U.S and Canadian singer.

It's a tremendous read. I recommend this book to people who want to live their dreams. Even if you are not a Justin Bieber fan you will find this book really absorbing.

By Louiska xoxoxoxoxo
Aged 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Bieber forever <3, 27 July 2011
Amazing,

You can really feel the highs and lows of justins life, you feel like your apart of his life. You find out that no matter what justin really loves his fans, without us he wouldnt be here, and he knows that which shows how down to earth he really is. Justin doesnt take anything for granted. He has worked his socks off to get to where he is now. The book is heartfelt and real. Im so happy with this book. I read it in 2 days, it comes with a handy poster which is on my wall now. and a ton of exclusive pictures. I love you Mr.Bieber <3

1.0 out of 5 stars the sample was boring, 10 Nov. 2012
i downloaded the sample of this book and it was so boring. after the first two pages i got bored a went through a fww more pages then got even more bored and just well... skimmed the rest. im not sure if the book would get more interesting i probably would as he has a story to tell but i dint like the way it was started. a previous reviewer said my cat has just been sick on the floor and im going to use chapter 7 to clean it up well i would use the first page i definetley wouldnt bother reading the rest.