Size: Small|Colour: Sand|Change

on 20 October 2012
Being in the military and wearing this under my work shirt it's amazing. I wear this shirt on exercise and it keeps me warm but also with its wicking moisture away from the body it helps with temperature control and also acts as a compression shirt. I highly recommend this top and have bought two or three more of these for the various working climates that I could be deployed too.
on 4 November 2013
Very good garment and well made but unfortunately I needed the next size up so I gave this one to my son and he loves it and also recommends it.
on 26 June 2012
item arrived as described.
effective compression top with no lairy logo on it

opted for large (normally medium for non-compression tops) and fits perfectly

washed well

ideal for use indoors / gym or warm environments.

as good as Nike and costs a lot less.

faultless
on 6 February 2015
Use for running and other activities during warm weather and does a good Keeps you cool and very light weight and fitted.
on 27 February 2015
Great for the gym and wearing under a t-shirt, hard wearing and the discreet logo looks great
on 2 February 2015
I like it but it doesn't have the logo on the left side (pety i know) other than that it is an under armour shirt
on 17 July 2015
NO LOGO not as advertised
on 14 October 2013
Wore this heat gear base layer in the field for a week and it was awesome. It was blisteringly hot and yet it felt pretty fresh at the crack of dawn every day. Small size was too small though, I actually bought a medium and a large after this and I wear the medium for a snug fit in the field and a large as an under layer under my MTP.
on 12 May 2015
Always been a huge fan of Under Armour and i usually buy from them direct. at the time this product wasn't in stock on their website and so my next port of call was amazon. great product for the same or slightly cheaper price. fits great as UA always does and the performance is superb! highly recommended!
on 29 December 2013
Great as an undershirt for the really cold or rainy days. It is not obstructing my movements and feels great!

See one answered question