5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Basket

Published 12 months ago by Gundog

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Basket, 20 July 2012
Saira (Cobham, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baroo Cream Waffle Moses Basket (Baby Product)
I bought this moses basket on the strength of previous reviews and am very pleased that I did. Delivery was very quick and the item was well packaged. The moses basket is really very pretty and looks lovely in our baby-to-be's nursery. I'm not quite convinced that the picture does it justice. It is a very simple but stylish plain cream and the fabric is a thick, high quality cotton. It also comes with a mini-mattress. I am sure baby will be very comfortable in it and will enjoy many a snooze.

5.0 out of 5 stars Moses basket, 28 Nov 2012
Susie Barrass (Newbold on Stour) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baroo Cream Waffle Moses Basket (Baby Product)
It's great - it was the simplest I could find, and the fabric is mostly cotton, rather than the really fancy ones with lots of man-made fibres.

I removed all of the fabric when it arrived in order to wash it, and have had a little trouble in re-attaching the hood. I'm sure I'll crack it when I've got a little more time. It's perfectly good as it is though so not high on my list of things to do!

It's quite big (probably a standard size - I'm no expert!!!) so I'm unable to use the blanket yet as it totally covers her.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good size, but has its faults, 29 July 2013
Gundog (Oxfordshire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baroo Cream Waffle Moses Basket (Baby Product)
We bought two of these baskets for our twin boys, and both have had to be swapped due to the wicker breaking through at the base of the handles. The handles are not hinged at all, so the constant movement of these weakens them at the critical point. We had the baskets replaced quickly by Amazon, as after 6 months they will have grown out of them, however I cannot see them lasting more than this.

The stands are easy to assemble, but the bolts continuously loosen and have to be tightened on a weekly basis.

Finally, the hood is not fixed at the back, so if you are over-zealous in putting it up (you have to push it fairly far or it just falls back down), the material comes off the back and falls in the babies face.

Overall, would I recommend these? No.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Basket, 30 April 2013
This review is from: Baroo Cream Waffle Moses Basket (Baby Product)
I am very happy with this beautiful basket. We wanted to go for something neutral that would blend into any colour themed room and suitable for a boy or girl. This basket is of great quality, very sturdy and the cream waffle fabric looks very warm and pleasing to the eye, giving a very classic and timeless look. We already had a mamas and papas moses basket stand which was given to us and the basket fitted this perfect with no wobbles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 10 Mar 2013
This review is from: Baroo Cream Waffle Moses Basket (Baby Product)
Bought for a family member. Just what I was looking for. Well made for the price. Materials are of excellent quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baroo Cream Waffle Moses Basket, 18 Dec 2012
This review is from: Baroo Cream Waffle Moses Basket (Baby Product)
Very good price and quality . I recommend it to many of my friends . Thanks again amazon . .

5.0 out of 5 stars ELENI, 5 Jun 2012
This review is from: Baroo Cream Waffle Moses Basket (Baby Product)
Delivery was super fast and I live in an isolated part of Greece and the moses basket is really beautiful as depicted in the picture.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 12 Jun 2014
This review is from: Baroo Cream Waffle Moses Basket (Baby Product)
My baby used this comfortably for 3 months and then he became too big. We used it every day as a day bed. It is comfortable and comes with a mattress, but the hood does not stay up and I never used it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 17 Aug 2013
This review is from: Baroo Cream Waffle Moses Basket (Baby Product)
I needed to buy two of these as a gift for a friend who had twins. These are great value for money, as you are not going to use them for more than six months you really don't want to be spending more than this on a moses basket. They are sturdy and well put together, does everything required.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for daily use, 22 April 2013
This review is from: Baroo Cream Waffle Moses Basket (Baby Product)
My newborn sleeps very comfy everyday, weather at home or outside. The head protection covers her from the sun and wind. The complete set of fabrics makes it a perfect basket to use in the first months of the baby's life.

Baroo Cream Waffle Moses Basket