2.0 out of 5 stars great app but just not working on kindle fire hd, 16 April 2014
This review is from: iFitness (App)
I used to have this app on an ios device and it inexplicably disappeared from the store (very annoying considering I'd paid for it). Was delighted to see it available in the kindle store and thought worth paying for again - but unfortunately it only works once then crashes and doesn't display any of the sub menus such as the routines (one of the most useful parts of the app!)
When it works, this is a great concept - it got me very fit at one point a few years ago. Full explanation of all the weight based exercises you could want, enough to make you less afraid of using the usually men-only free weights area of the gym, lots of routines to choose from and logs so you can track your progress. Basically it's like having your own PT!
Unfortunately it seems unstable on android. So, sadly, I'd say avoid until the developers post an update or confirmation that it works. Or, if they contact me to stay they'll give me a refund ...
I've given two stars because I know this is a great fitness app that really works but, in current state, it really deserves 0!
It's also not as pretty on kindle :(

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I was looking for, 28 Feb 2014
This review is from: iFitness (App)
It is a good piece of software but not ideal for what I wanted to do, hence the 3 star. Someone else may easily give it a 4 or a 5 star as it could be what they need.

iFitness