5.0 out of 5 stars smart shake so useful!
I bought this product a few days ago, and it is just so much more practical than any other shaker bottle out there! it has two separate storage compartments to store fruit, supplements e.g protein or creatine caps etc. i would recommend this product to anyone that is a regular gym user!
Published on 30 April 2012 by samp92

1.0 out of 5 stars All frills
Not greatly impressed with this product the two smaller receptacles were not a lot of use and the shaker is smaller than it looks too.
Published 10 months ago by Clothilda

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars smart shake so useful!, 30 April 2012
This review is from: SmartShake Advanced Shaker Cup - Metallic Edition Edition 400ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 Oct 2012
M. D. "Milena" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This is my first shaker cup and I purchased it based on the good reviews. It has not disappointed. I use it for protein shakes and it produces lovely non-lumpy mixtures both when made with milk and water. It doesn't leak and it's easy to wash. I have not used the bottom compartments yet, but they are a nice touch and very practical.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Buy Dose Not Spill, 29 Jan 2014
I used this for my protein shakes and have had no problem. its been tipped over, turned upside down and juggled in my bag on my way to work and I've still had no spillage which is hard to find from other products. The filler on this product works well I've had no lumps in my shakes at all. I personally love the little storage as this allow me to carry my Shake powder in one as well as having my multivitamin tablets set out of the remainder of the day .

1.0 out of 5 stars All frills, 6 Sep 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars not bad at all, 9 July 2014
not perfect (the mouth hole cover leaks if you shake too vigorously, but no more than other makes of the same design) but it mixes the powder into the water/milk better than other similar shakers I've owned

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 15 May 2014
Has lasted me for over a year now, the writing on the bottle has faded but still does the job, I keep my protein powder at the compartment, saves me from carrying an additional plastic bag with protein powder inside it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 April 2014
Excellent , just what i needed. I couldn't be without it everyday now. Everybody at the gym seems to have one

4.0 out of 5 stars Shakercup, 2 April 2014
I chose this rating for this product because it is easy to use gets rid of any lumps in the mix.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works really well, 21 Mar 2014
I think this works really, really well. My only advice is: Rinse it immediately after you use it. there are too man nooks and such for liquid to get stuck in and, trust me, if you wait too long it's a pain to clean.

4.0 out of 5 stars good value, 28 Feb 2014
Helen (London, UK) - See all my reviews
The compartments that screw together are a really good idea. it's well priced and does what it says on the tin. a good buy. I bought another one for my husband.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›