Price:£14.68+ £3.00 shipping

on 12 August 2013
This corset was a great tool for my Halloween costume last year. I went as the black swan and stuck black feathers all over it. It was comfortable to wear and fit really well.
on 10 January 2014
Bought it for a hen do, not worn it just yet, but it is very well made nice material, perfect fit.
on 27 February 2013
The delivery arrived on time and was packaged absolutely fine, however the outfit was far too small and not at all like the picture. I measured myself with an accurate tape measure to make sure I ordered the correct size according to the size guide. My measurements sat between a size 10 and a size 12 so I thought I'd go for the size 12 to be on the safe side. The size 12 was far too small, to the point where I could barely even do up the first clip. Also the tutu looks cheap and is very very see-through. Looks great in the picture and was so excited to get this and try it on as it's part of a fancy dress costume for my 18th birthday but I was extremely disappointed with the product.
on 30 October 2014
It fits me very well
on 5 November 2012
I ordered this for a Halloween costume and wasn't entirely sure what to expect.
However when it arrived I was really pleased as the quality was really great - especially for the price. I ordered it in my actual size and it fitted really well. The corset was of a good quality and I was pleased with how it looked.
The skirt was great and actually exceeded my expectations. It was a 3 layer skirt and really stuck up and out to create a nice shape.
The delivery was prompt and all in all I am very pleased with this product!