4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, very pleased!
Published on 29 Aug 2011 by Chocolate-eater

1.0 out of 5 stars Li-lo are awful
I've purchased two different Li-lo products and they've refused refunds on the basis that their outdoor furniture isn't supposed to be kept outdoors! Steer clear of this shabby company.
Published 22 months ago by steve_frazer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, very pleased!, 29 Aug 2011
This review is from: Li-Lo Ventura Conversation Set 4 Piece Luxury Indoor/Outdoor Furniture Set (Black) (Garden & Outdoors)
Lovely poly-rattan set. Exactly what we were looking for to complete our garden. The price of the set was the very good compared to the other websites we had looked at. The only downside was we did think it would be assembled and the furniture came flat packed. My husband fitted it together easily & it took around half an hour. The furniture is lovely but one of the legs on the table is a few cm shorter than the other 3 so we did have a slight wobble but that was easily fixed. Overal great product and value for money. Would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely set, 23 Dec 2011
We are very pleased with this set. It looks great and it's sturdy. There was one long bolt mising but the coffee table seems ok without it and. I expect we could get a replacement.

1.0 out of 5 stars Li-lo are awful, 18 Feb 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars furniture set, 17 May 2012
D. Watterson (uk) - See all my reviews
It states this item is luxury indoor/outdoor furniture set well it is not any good for outdoor it has rusted after only being outside for 2 weeks a waste of money do not buy.

1.0 out of 5 stars VENTURA RATTEN GARDEN SET, 2 May 2012
Had this item delivered on the 4th April 2012 and by the 26th April 2012 the item has rusted. The metal under the woven ratten is going brown with rust. Underneath all the bolts are also rusting. This item is described as an outdoor peice of furniture I disagree if something rusts after three weeks then I would class it as an indoor item only.Li-Lo Ventura Conversation Set 4 Piece Luxury Indoor/Outdoor Furniture Set (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value, 10 Jan 2012
Fantastic value for very little dosh was not to sure when ordering but no need to worry put together in no time looking great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and affordable garden furniture, 18 Aug 2011
Furniture looks great on my new decking, its sturdy and comfortable. It did take an evening to put it all together but nothing complicated. If someone could warm up this British summer I could enjoy it all the more!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Vale, 8 Aug 2011
I think this is good value? It is not as nice or robust as some of the similar outdoor furniture but it seems ok for the price

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst product ever brought from Amazon, 10 July 2012
Within a week of purchase , it started dripping rusty water onto the patio staining it, when you moved a chair it dripped rusty water over your trousers.
The cushions are sponges
Product supplier wasn't interested
This product is not fit for purpose in a country where there is rain!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the money, 16 July 2013
I purchased this set last week and put it up at the weekend. It looks great and I'm very pleased with it. You do get what you pay for and some of the screws were a little difficult to align but I got there in the end. It took me around an hour to put together all parts of the set. Something to add however is that I found 8 long screws in the pack which were not accounted for in the instructions I had in the box, these are for the coffee table (which I put together last!).

A tip worth noting: I originally bought this set for the advertised price of 229 GBP but found the next day that it had been reduced by around 70 GBP. I contacted Amazon customer services and they agreed to refund me the difference so I was very pleased! Just goes to show its always worth asking.

Very happy with the service received from Amazon.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›