4,975 Reviews
 (3,159)

4.0 out of 5 stars Could this be more confusing?
Well, after about 3 hours of trying to research which cartridge I should buy, (having read the reviews), I think I have finally got it.

There are 2 x Black 364XL cartridges and there are some unique differences. Don't be folled by the colour of the box as these do vary, however if you follow the steps below you should find the correct "XL" cartridge...
Published on 1 Aug. 2010 by S. Wilkinson

3.0 out of 5 stars Check which 364XL you are ordering!
As others have noted, there appear to be 3 different types of HP 364XL black ink cartridge: CB321EE (800 pages); CN684EE (550 pages); CB322EE (photo ink). Armed with this knowledge from other useful Amazon reviews, I checked carefully that the item advertised and paid for was CB321EE. However, it was a CN684EE that arrived. After contacting the vendor they promptly...
Published on 20 Feb. 2011 by J C Prescott

‹ Previous | 110 11 12498 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, prompt delivery., 7 Sept. 2009
G. G. Saunders "Kingsway" (Birmingham UK) - See all my reviews
The origin cartridge ran out almost without notice. I placed my order and within the quoted time, I received the delivery. Well done

1.0 out of 5 stars Incompatible with my printer, 1 April 2010
Mrs. D. Milbanke (County Durham, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought for HP B3109n-z, does not fit, HP had said that 364XL should fit but when looking further into this, found that they produce 364XL of different sizes, WHY are HP so STUPID, giving 2 different cartridges the same name? One is product code CB321EE, (the correct one) the other is product code CB322EE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 14 July 2009
You get up to 2.5 times the prints from this cartridgeHP Original 364XL Black Ink Cartridge

1.0 out of 5 stars 364XL does to fit the B110A Printer, 30 Sept. 2011
HP compatability what a laugh , beware the 364XL does not fit the B110A printer at all.....Still what do you expect from a dysfunctional company that makes printer cartridges in Ireland..........
I will never buy anything HP again ! now where is the Canon printer page .......

5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain !, 24 Jun. 2010
T. Hillier (UK) - See all my reviews
These cartridges are official HP Cartridges.
Delivery was quick
Would definitely recommend and use again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Hardly any ink in the cartridge, 5 Jan. 2011
I bought several ink cartridges from this company and as soon as i put them in my printer only registered a small amount of ink inside them. Because of the snow couldn't get out to buy any others so have had to put up with them. I have had them 3 weeks and they are almost empty without me hardly using them. Would never buy from this company again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 10 Oct. 2013
Just the job, great price, quick delivery and really handy to have as stand by when the ink runs out ! Will buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars HP 364 Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow - Original Ink Cartridge Combo, 21 Nov. 2014
C. Hart (Herts, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
HP are starting to price themselves out of the printer market because, firstly, their ink cartridges get more and more expensive and, secondly, they do not seem to last as long as before! I will probably buy a new printer before this purchase runs out.

3.0 out of 5 stars hp misleading descriptions!, 17 Jun. 2011
Cartridge is at a good price and works well in my printer.My beef is with hewlett packard.On this cartridge they claim approx 250 pages can be printed.I've now counted the prints from 2 cartridges and they can only do 150 max! We only print documents on A4 and often smaller than A4 .Heaven knows how few you would get printing photos.I've tried the XL version too and this seems even worse in value terms.Better to buy more smaller ones at the same time.
I can't wait for cheaper better value replacement cartridges to become available - HP rip us off.

5.0 out of 5 stars photosmart printer ink, 23 April 2009
R. Mclintock "DIY BuFF" (Yarm England) - See all my reviews
did exactly what it said on the web site, arrived intact, in good condition and was the original HP product, but a lot cheaper than other websites claiming up to 70% off!

‹ Previous | 110 11 12498 | Next ›