4.0 out of 5 stars THE USUAL HP QUALITY
I recently purchased 4 XL sized cartridges (black, cyan, magenta, yellow). They came in one order but I bought them individually as it was slightly cheaper than getting them as a set bundle/combo pack.

Published 12 months ago by Hallyboy

1.0 out of 5 stars CARTRIDGE DID NOT WORK - HAD TO REPLACE!
Published 6 months ago by HEATHER

4.0 out of 5 stars THE USUAL HP QUALITY, 24 July 2013
This review is from: HP 364XL - Print cartridge - 1 x black - 550 pages (Office Product)

I've never had a problem with HP inks bought from Amazon. Getting them from Amazon means they are usually cheaper than other suppliers but they are still very expensive and, frankly, a bit of a rip off.

Until recently it was not possible to get chipped HP364 compatibles but I notice these are now becoming available (even on Amazon). I'm going to try one soon to see if my HP printer will let me use them and, if it does, how they compare quality-wise.

1.0 out of 5 stars CARTRIDGE DID NOT WORK - HAD TO REPLACE!, 22 Jan 2014
As HP cartridges are so expensive and gets through them rapidly, I bought this XL version. I also bought the coloured versions which were fine. I had also bought one the same previously, and although the printer showed the cartridge nearly full, the printer would not print with the black ink. So I replaced it with this new one and the printer would still not print the black. We tried the cleaning etc as instructions on HP advice but it would still not print. We were going to replace the printer with an Epson but I decided that as I got both these cartridges from Amazon, I would try one from Asda (still HP)- and the printer now works well! So the cartridges are FAULTY. But when I looked to return them I see I have gone past the period to return them. Turned out to be a very expensive exercise!

4.0 out of 5 stars ink cartridges, 7 July 2013
J. I. Sears (UK) - See all my reviews
Good ink - but is very expensive. It certainly does NOT do 500 pages per cartridge - more like 150 - on draft print. That could be improved I think.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best value!, 24 May 2013
Ink is so expensive, it's almost as cheap to buy a new printer- ridiculous really, but this is the cheapest I could find and deliver quickly

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 13 May 2013
make sure it says XL on the packet some of the descriptions say XL but it's a standard ink cartridge.

4.0 out of 5 stars HP Normal High Quality, 11 Dec 2013
This standard product was supplied very quickly at an OK price. The following comments refer to manufactures in general and NOT this supplier.

The cost of these print cartridges is excessive and as most non-business users are aware after couple new sets of cartridges one has exceeded the cost of the original printer - bizarre ! . Bearing mind the number cartridges sold over any measurable period it is time a Watchdog group looked into these excessive charges. Perhaps also Amazon could help by using their market clout to push these prices down to sensible levels. Alternatively design a ink system / cartridge that prints significantly more pages and thus requiring less refills. HP withdrew their super capacity black cartridge (800 pages approx) some time ago !!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Get the best, 30 Dec 2012
I always buy the XL print cartridges, they do last a lot longer and work out cheaper in the long run.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 29 Nov 2012
Worth buying the XL size for the time it lasts. I will this again especially for the price. Always buy branded inks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 19 Feb 2013
Great value came in good time................... Will be ordering the next time I need a refill for my printer thanks

1.0 out of 5 stars HP printer did not recognise this, 1 May 2014
This cartridge was a complete waste of money as my new HP printer did not recognise it despite several people including a computer engineer trying to make it work. I have no problem with normal HP364 cartridges but the HP364XL would not work and therefore was a waste of money and time plus being without a working printer until I could get delivery of a supply of HP364 which came yesterday.

I will also complain to HP for this waste of money especially as I am a pensioner and have recently purchased a new HP laptop and printer. I think you should warn people of this problem.