3,252 Reviews
 (1,932)

5.0 out of 5 stars SO PLEASED WITH AMAZON
Published on 15 Feb 2012 by Hallyboy

1.0 out of 5 stars You don't get much ink for your money in these!!
Published on 6 Oct 2011 by Wendy

5.0 out of 5 stars SO PLEASED WITH AMAZON, 15 Feb 2012
A lot of previous reviewers have had problems with these cartridges - for example, slow delivery, suspect authenticity, suspected re-filled cartridges, out of date stock and so on. One common denominator seems to be that they have bought them from third party suppliers trading through Amazon market place. I bought mine directly from Amazon and I'm pleased I did. They were genuine HP. They were new stock with a long expiry date (December 2013). They came with lightening speed. And, at the time I bought them, they were the cheapest on line anywhere. For the record (and after a bit of research) the capacity of the different sizes of HP 364 cartridges are as follows: standard black 6ml (250 pages); standard colour 3ml (300 pages); XL black 13ml (550 pages); XL colours 6ml 750 pages). I have no reason to think this combo pack contains anything less than the standard size cartridges

4.0 out of 5 stars Check which type of black you need., 3 Feb 2010
Bob (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
NOTE I HAVE HAD TO EDIT THIS REVIEW AS AMAZON HAD COPIED IT TO BOTH VERSIONS OF THE BLACK CARTRIDGE MAKING THE INFO I ORIGINALLY PROVIDED INCORRECT
An excellent replacement cartridge with about 2.5 times the life of the 364 version. But be careful that you only get it for a printer that uses seperate photo and normal black inks otherwise it will not fit or work.
To save confusion the ordinary black HP number CB321EE is twice the thickness of the standard photo one. The photo black one is HP number CB322EE.
EDIT The ordinary black double thickness one has been discontinued and although the XL version is greater capacity than the standard one it is about 200 pages shorter and indeed cheaper than the old one. I have edited this review as Amazon tend to copy to the wrong product.

1.0 out of 5 stars You don't get much ink for your money in these!!, 6 Oct 2011
Bought a printer via amazon in June 2011 and the "demo" inks lasted until October 2011. At this point, I was doing a reasonable amount of printing and was really very impressed with the free cartridges and believed that any new cartridges I purchased would last a good deal longer. Inserted the new replacements in mid October (and the printer confirmed they were genuine HP), however, I've hardly done any printing using these cartridges (at most, perhaps 20-30 A4 sheets using black and 10 (as an absolute maximum and most probably less) A4 sheets using colour ... I've checked my documents folder to confirm this!) and they've run out already! I haven't done any copying or re-printing of pages, so I am now very disappointed with this product. How can "demo" cartridges last longer than what's supposed to be the real deal!

Am not too sure to be honest about purchasing cartridges via the internet now and will probably pay the premium to purchase them from a high street stationery supplier. As a person that purchases almost everything over the internet, I'm quite disappointed to find myself typing such a thing ... I love shopping on the internet and this is the first time I feel like I've been had!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as ordered, 23 Feb 2011
JAK (Cumbria, UK) - See all my reviews
I have a recently purchased HP B110a all-in-one wireless printer which came with 'setup' ink cartridges. These don't last long so I needed all 4 colours. This pack is well priced at just over ][(individual cartridges are selling for [] at my local discount stationary shop) and are made for my printer as stated. They arrived speedily despite free p&p and are well within the 'use by' date of 2012.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 14 Nov 2011
The product is Hewelet Packard brand name at a lower price. Its durability is as spected and the print quality is excelent

4.0 out of 5 stars THE USUAL HP QUALITY, 24 July 2013
This review is from: HP 364XL - Print cartridge - 1 x black - 550 pages (Office Product)
I recently purchased 4 XL sized cartridges (black, cyan, magenta, yellow). They came in one order but I bought them individually as it was slightly cheaper than getting them as a set bundle/combo pack.

I've never had a problem with HP inks bought from Amazon. Getting them from Amazon means they are usually cheaper than other suppliers but they are still very expensive and, frankly, a bit of a rip off.

Until recently it was not possible to get chipped HP364 compatibles but I notice these are now becoming available (even on Amazon). I'm going to try one soon to see if my HP printer will let me use them and, if it does, how they compare quality-wise.

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BUY THESE CARTRIDGE (HP 364'S) ONLY STARTER CARTRIDGES GO FOR THE XL'S, 27 July 2012
When Hp sell you a new printer they supply Hp 364 cartridges. Well these cartridges only hold 4mls black & 3mls colour ink in them which is written in really really small writing on the backs of the cartridge boxes. For higher yield cartridges what you really need is the HP 364XL black which holds 7mls of ink and for the colour you should be using the Hp 364XL c/m/y cartridges which holds 6mls of ink per colour cartridge. There is a company that I have also found (advantage online) which stock the Hp 364XL originals and a British premium compatible 364XL version which holds 18.6mls in the black and 14.6mls of ink in each of the three colour cartridges and work just the same. Hp make there money out of selling you a very good printer (Photosmart premium) but then sell you cartridges that have hardly any ink in them (364 starter). Don't fall into the Hp ink con trap!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Cartridges, 1 Nov 2010
I bought these cartridges a bit nervously having read the reviews, unsure if they would work with my printer (HP Photosmart Plus All in One Wireless). I needn't have worried - they work perfectly, the printer recognises them as original HP cartridges and the price is great - a couple of pounds cheaper than John Lewis. I would strongly recommend.

2.0 out of 5 stars cartridges out of date, 4 Jun 2010
cartridges arrived promptly and in good condition but when i checked them they were out of date. i contacted seller who told me to return them with a freepost address in original envelope. they replaced cartridges by return post but i had the inconvenience of having to wait a week longer for ink and i needed to print. firm should be checking dates before despatch.

5.0 out of 5 stars HP 364 Black Cyan Magenta & Yellow Ink Cartridges, 29 Sep 2011
I am writing this review as far too many have had problems when ordering HP 364 ink.
The main issue is that HP has 2 types of black ink. One for normal printing (Pentagon symbol) and one for photo printing (Bowtie symbol). The set I ordered from InYourBasket took 4 days to be delivered and postage was free. The 4 inks came in a single "multipack" set and not sent individually like some sellers. The information on the box shows C, M, Y have a yield count of 300 pages and black comes in at 250. The use by date was in 2013 so no issues there. The printer recognized straight away that the inks were genuine and the "first" test print was perfect. Buying these on-line is the best/easiest option as I find that shops only tend to stock the odd 364 cartridge. All in all a pain free experience and will use InYourBasket again.