on 22 February 2013
I bought these discs 25 pack and found them very well priced compared to well known brands. Excellent quality, smooth burn, no errors, all worked perfectly...no duds!!! I have had no problems at all. Very satisfied with the discs and with the excellent service from the store also. Will buy again definitely.
on 4 December 2013
DIGISTOR 25GB 6X Blu-ray Disc Recordable BD-R Blank Media, White Inkjet...

Why guys pay more when you can have the right product for the right price
as well as the quality to match..

I have been using these Discs for years and they never have let me down
not even 1 disc
on 29 April 2013
These disks appear to be of a high quality and so far they have proved to be 100% reliable. I spent rather more than I have before as I want to be sure the data will be retrievable well into the future. There have been doubts expressed about the cheaper disks that I normally buy. Time will tell.
on 16 May 2013
Pros:
1) Packaging of discs was quite good.
2) Recording on it is fast
3) Display from disc of recorded material display is excellent

Cons:
There is nothing specific. 5th star was not given as printing of the disc has not been tried yet.
on 20 March 2013
I've had mixed success with these & quite a few coasters. I gave up when trying to span data across multiple discs, if one fails you have to start all over again rendering the previous successful ones useless. I won't be buying again, will stick with known brands.
on 17 July 2013
Have had no coasters from these at all. Work as well as branded disks and a lot cheaper. I use them to back up and archive with MacBook Pro OSX 10.7.5 and Toast Titanium, Samsung external bluray burner. Also print labels onto them afterwards. Good product.
on 12 April 2013
Never heard of them before, just found them via a search for BluRay media. Seemed (almost) too cheap, but supplier responded very quickly and have burnt 8 discs without problem and works OK for printing on white face, all round excellent result!
on 12 July 2013
Not a single one has worked on my Samsung blu ray player, even though I have tried various ways of burning them. I have updated all firmware but with no success
They do appear to work on my cheaper LG blu ray player in the bedroom
on 21 June 2013
This has been my first purchase of Blu Ray discs, so I can't really compare them. However I found the price and the free delivery 'Spot on' as I got them in less than 5 days. I'll look out for more Digistor offers. Thank you.
on 2 November 2012
I bought a cake of these disks last week to use for backup & videos. I performed a 40GB backup across two disks with no problems. My backup SW didn't report the write speed but it went pretty quick.
Look good so far.