5.0 out of 5 stars Digistor 25gb discs
Fast delivery. Transfered only four short edited HD edited videos. all perfect.
Super value. little bit apprerehensive as they are so resonable in price. No worries.
John Williams.
Published 17 months ago by John F. Williams

2.0 out of 5 stars Snags with Samsung Burner/imac
These were OK with my PC but my new Mac and separate Samsung burner are more fussy. I spent a long time trying to find the cause of hang-ups and pixilation in my 30 min home movies (1 or 2 in 30 mins) and eventually tried new, high quality discs. They worked, and I have tried these again since and they don't. So if you buy these don't buy a Mac or vice-versa.
Published 2 months ago by Ian Walmsley

5.0 out of 5 stars Digistor 25gb discs, 19 Feb 2013
John F. Williams "Reindeer" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: DIGISTOR 25GB 6X Blu-ray Disc Recordable BD-R Blank Media, White Inkjet Printable Surface (25 pack) (Electronics)
Fast delivery. Transfered only four short edited HD edited videos. all perfect.
John Williams.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 26 Jan 2013
P. Ridgway "Philip" (Mull of Galloway, Scotland) - See all my reviews
So far I have burned 9 of these discs on an external Blu-ray writer. All burned correctly with no error messages at the maximum write speed with the sole exception of one and that was my fault (the external writer didn't like a vigorous accidental jog with my elbow whilst writing!). The matt white surface of the upper surface makes for easy labelling.
I will be buying this product again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blu Ray Printable, 11 Mar 2013
G. Richards (UK) - See all my reviews
I'm new to burning and using Blu Ray blank media, having recently bought an external BR drive. I am really pleased with these discs from Digistor - so far I have burned 25 of them with no problems whatsoever. The printable surface is also very good, clear and sharp colours using a Canon ip printer. These discs are great value and seem very reliable so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Discs, 22 Feb 2013
Typing this as I order some more of these, actually that's probably enough of a review by itself. I tried these last month in a LG internal writer, the burn is very even no banding at all. Previously I'd been using Aone discs which while they seemed to work ok had several bands on the surface when burnt which didn't inspire long term confidence. Can't say how the discs will hold up over time but they look good when produced which is a good start.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied, 17 Jan 2013
Good product, good price, good service. I'm supposed to add 12 more words but I've already said it all
Thanks you

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 6 Jun 2014
my search for good bluray discs took me far and wide and to get those that i could print on well these came along.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, why pay more, 4 Jun 2014
Mr. Il Coyne (UK) - See all my reviews
No problems, all discs have verified 100% shall definitely be hoping I can get more when needed. Used a 40 pioneer burner if that helps

2.0 out of 5 stars Snags with Samsung Burner/imac, 22 May 2014
Ian Walmsley (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 May 2014
Was a bit worried due to the low cost but I have burned these successfully and will definitely be getting the 50GB next. Great stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems with these., 26 Mar 2014
GRD (Manchester UK) - See all my reviews
Having tried most Blu-ray media I have found these to be great value for money, I have tried the Printable and Non-printable versions, and have had no coasters at all.
These have worked fine for data and movies and don't stutter in my blu ray player like most of the others I have tried, the other plus side is they are reasonably priced.