5.0 out of 5 stars so far so good, 11 April 2013
This review is from: DIGISTOR 25GB 6X Blu-ray Disc Recordable BD-R Blank Media (25 pack) (Electronics)
My first BD-R media. So far I have burn 10 disks without a problem using a Pioneer BDR-208DBk. I don't know what the disks are like for long term data storage and I will update my review accordingly if I get any problems but so far I am very pleased with the disks.

The dye is a very dark blue colour and my burner recognizes the disk as 10x capable but I had trouble burning at 10x so have burnt all the other disks at 6x without any problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars DIGISTOR 25GB 6X BD-R Media (25 pack), 28 Jan. 2013
I have burned a dozen blu-ray discs and no coasters. My Cyberlink software suggested that they could be written at 10X speed but to play safe I wrote them at 6X speed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted with Digistor BDR 25 Gig Disks., 10 Oct. 2012
After trying most of the lower priced BDR disks i find the Digistor brand to be the most reliable by a mile,
they appear well made and pleasing on the eye, on my second pack now without any failures.

5.0 out of 5 stars excelent value, 27 Jun. 2012
S. Farmer "Darth_Stu" (London, England) - See all my reviews
Pure satisfaction.

All 25 disc's burned without issue at 4 speed. perfect playback no skipping or hanging during data transfer from disc to hard drive or HD movie playback on a ps3.

id recommend these over the more expensive disc's iv bought over the years.

i just order another spindle : )

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent discs, if only..., 7 Sept. 2012
...we could get more of them! Almost finished my first spindle of these blanks, and only one duff burn so far (burning at their rated 6x even though my burner only recognises them as being 2x), so I'd LOVE to be able to order another spindle or two - the next cheapest spindle with comparable levels of satisfaction from the reviewers is a fair bit more expensive :-(

5.0 out of 5 stars Work perfectly, 7 Sept. 2012
So far I've recorded 4 Blu-rays as backup for photographs and they work perfectly. No problems whatsoever so far :)

Reasonably priced too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Digistor 6x BD-R 25GB disks., 13 Jan. 2013
These Blu-ray disks from Digistor were delivered faster than a fast thing going fast and are excellent value for the money, they burn at 8x speed in a Pioneer BDR-207DBK 12x Internal BD-RW Burner - Bare Black with no problems at all, even though they are marked at 6x burn speed. I have only used 15 disks at the time of writing, but maxed them to their limit filling them with as much data as possible on all 15 burns,(on one burn I managed to get 12 films on to a disk which was 25.3 GB and still fitted on the disk) leaving the burning program to determine burn speed automatically but also clicked max burn speed twice to try it out and there were definitely no coasters produced and do not expect to have any unless I make an error, which is highly unlikely as I made sure that the firmware for my BD burner was up to date and also checked on the manufacturers website to find out which BD disks were and were not compatible. Should any of the disks prove to be faulty I am sure that Digistor would listen to your complaint and act accordingly by sending you a return label for the faulty disks so that they could be checked and replaced for good disks. I will definitely use Digistor again for my next purchase of BD-R's and will probably buy some re-writable Blu-ray disks also at the same time. I hope my oppinion helps you in your choice of what disks to purchase. But don't forget, check your firmware for updates, and the manufacturers website for do's and dont's then everything should be fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good so far, 6 Mar. 2015
I bought these after a good look at the available reviews and my experience so far suggests that they are well worth the money and well made. No issues to date. Like some other users I found the capacity reported by Windows was a bit less than the 25GB printed on the disc but at 23.3GB is quite respectable and actually a bit more than some have been told! Delivery was very fast.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good disks, 12 Jan. 2013
These are some excellent BD-R disks. They perform as they should and burn at their specified speed quite happily.

I am using them in a Pioneer 207DBK and it's more than happy to burn to them.

The disks themselves feel well constructed. The label is well thought out with plenty of space to write archiving information on them. They are the more traditional HtL media (high to low) so are more compatible with bluray players than some of the LtH media.

All in all I am very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great blank discs, 1 Jun. 2014
Have used these many times. The only blank discs that work every time. In actual fact, I really don't remember the last time I had a coaster. Would not consider changing.