5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect! Does what it says on the tin
I checked out a few of these on the High Street and found them all quite dissapointing. Either too small or when I found one that had the right height and number of baskets, the wheels didn't turn or run.

Published on 7 Feb. 2013 by Kirkcaldy Mike

3.0 out of 5 stars Veg Rack coated plastic moveable
Would have liked a more robust veg rack. However for the price I wouldn't complain. The actual service from the sellar was good.
Published on 27 Feb. 2013 by M. R. Allick

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect! Does what it says on the tin, 7 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Metaltex Plastic Coated Pisa Rolling Cart, 4 Baskets (Kitchen & Home)

This Metaltex Pisa however, ticked all the boxes and what's more, the castors work as they should. Another plus is it is made in the EU, in Italy. (A fine change, finding something that isn't manufactured in the far east).

It came flat packed, and I had it assembeled easily within 5 minutes. Laying one end piece on the floor, I clipped in the bottom tray and worked my way up with the other 3. Next it was just a case of clipping on the other end and then pushing in the castors. It was ready to wheel into the kitchen.
I must say that unlike a couple of other reviewers, I have not found it to be wobbly at all. All four wheels sit perfectly square on the floor and it is sturdy enough to do the job for which it is made.

All in all, a good product at a good price. I would recommend this cart.

4.0 out of 5 stars Back to the 60's, 15 Feb. 2013
I remember my Mum having one of these in the kitchen when I was young but they kind of disappeared with your ready meals. I decided to get one when I went back to natural cooking (from scratch) and now have an aray of veg in it. It was easy to erect and holds plenty. It's a good size and quite unobtrusive in the kitchen.

3.0 out of 5 stars Veg Rack coated plastic moveable, 27 Feb. 2013
M. R. Allick (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Metaltex Pisa Rolling Cart, 5 Nov. 2012
K. J. Green "Ken" (Wakefield UK) - See all my reviews
This is absolutely brilliant especially for the price.
It is a very clever design that holds the trolley surprisingly rigid. We bought it to keep in our small pantry where it will be used to hold vegetables and some bottles on their sides. The size is perfect for this confined space.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 19 July 2012
The cart is just the right size for the space allotted to it. It was easy to assemble and looks smart.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect down the side of the washing machine!, 20 May 2012
This trolley fits perfectly in the space at the side of my washing machine and the wall. The item itself is a little flimsy so wobbles a lot when I pull it out but for the purpose I need it, it's not really a problem.

2.0 out of 5 stars Design fault...beware, 15 Jan. 2015
As a kitchen rack it's fine...but beware. This rack is reasonably solid, can be used with or without the wheels, would give it possibly 5 stars...BUT...immediately I used it I discovered that at the edge of the top tray there is a really sharp piece of unfinished metal...on both sides. I cut my finger quite badly on this and have had to wrap them in plasters to protect the family. Apart from that it's good for the price, but that is a pretty bad design fault so I'd be very careful with this item. I like my knives to be sharp, not my vegetable rack...

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 3 April 2013
I brought this to place in my kitchen for vegetables but curently, it holds bottles of juice/water.

Its a good product, its strong, currently holding various litres of liquid but does wobble towards the sides.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, well made, 21 Feb. 2014
The first thing that I noticed when I took this out of he box was the quality. Due to the low price, I had expected something that felt light and cheap and flimsy, but the baskets and frame are all of good quality and are well made. They are also well finished and of a good size. It was very simple to fit together, and holds plenty. I have a lot of potatoes and other veg on the trolley, and it still feels sturdy, although obviously putting the heavier items on the bottom helps with this. The trolley also looks nice, as it is looks more delicate that a more chunky plastic one but is stronger and better made.
My only slight complaint is that the castors are a little lightweight and not as high quality as the rest of the trolley. I have found that this means maneuvering the trolley is not quite as easy or smooth as it could be. But this would not put me off buying the item again in future and I would definitely recommend this to a friend as for the price paid I am very happy with this item overall. Much better than the cheap plastic ones that are available.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy!, 29 Jan. 2013
I was looking for something small but big enough to fit all of my cooking things together brecause my cupboards were so packed. I do a lot of cooking so I wanted something that would fit all of my stuff in one place. It is small, but you can get so much in this that it's quite unbelieveable. I cleared out 2 cupboards full of my cooking bits and it fitted in this unit with no problems. My cupboards have now been put back in order and I have all of my cooking stuff in one place. Everything looks tidier and I couldn't be more pleased.
The only thing I will add is that I had to use a special glue to hold the shelves in place because it doesn't seem to be able to hold much weight without the trays falling out of place. After using my gorilla glue though, the shelves have stayed put and it's perfect. I would recommend this, it is deffinetly worth every penny.