Size: One Size|Colour: Navy|Change

on 6 December 2012
This balaclava is lightweight but able to keep you warm. It is also more comfortable to wear than the old woolen type. I have used it while walking in the Lake District on a day with temperatures below freezing.
on 3 March 2013
to wear when taking my dog on walks when it is bitter cold,it keeps my ears and cheeks warm. thanks
on 14 April 2013
Lightweight but warm, and a great price. Bought it for my elderly mum for when we take her out during the winter. Stops any breeze getting round her neck. I intend to buy another for myself for winter fell walking.
on 15 April 2013
Good fit keeps my head and more importantly my neck warm. Beats hands down a similar product that I bought for quality and value for money. I'll probably be buying another next winter.
on 3 January 2015
Great product (bought for my father for working outside under his safety helmet) warm but thin enough to fit under helmet fine. Very happy with this item, good value for money.
on 4 April 2013
Warm and soft, but exposes a lot of forehead and doesn't really cover the back of the neck. I guess either it or my son's head is a very weird shape. Okay for the money.
on 3 January 2013
came very quickly and is a very good product very happy with what i got. ideal for army cadets thats what i bought it for and will be using it for fieldcraft
on 21 February 2014
Bought for use in Lapland where it was very much needed and did the job ti was designed for - not particularly stylish but cant imagine any are!
on 3 May 2013
Does what is says on the tin, so to speak. Works
wonders and will now use it in the Alps next!
Cool. Non-itchy also
on 3 April 2013
was bought for my husband for when he goes fishing lightweight and very warm and a good price would recommend

See one answered question