5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it should.
I bought these gloves as an extra layer to wear under my cycling gloves, and they've made all the difference in this recent mini ice age we've experienced! They are sold as, and very clearly meant to be, liners, i.e. not to be worn alone, so people complaining that they don't keep them warm when they're worn as normal gloves have rather missed the point!
Anyway, for...
Published 13 months ago by Abi Hardcastle

3.0 out of 5 stars Gloves
They are good but they stick to other gloves worn over and it's not possible to take off the gloves and then they reverse inside out
Published 15 months ago by Ms. Marie J. H. Koenig

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it should., 19 Mar 2013
Abi Hardcastle (London, London United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Anyway, for me, they're the perfect liners; warm enough to protect me when I have to take my main gloves off to fiddle with my bike, but slim enough to fit very easily under my actual gloves.
The fingers are quite long, which is great for me, as I always have trouble with gloves being too short, but might not be so good for someone with small hands.

5.0 out of 5 stars thermal inner gloves, 11 Mar 2012
This review is from: Highlander Thermal Inner Glove (Sports Apparel)
Received the gloves in quick time and have found them to be of excellent quality. Have used them under my bike gloves during the cold spell and had no problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gloves, 28 July 2013
I purchased these gloves to finish off my outfit as Kermit the frog for a talent show. They worked perfect. They are very comfy and fit very snuggly, they are perfect to go under your ski gloves for that extra warmth. Would recommend these as they are good value for money and a must for those cold cold days.

3.0 out of 5 stars Gloves, 27 Jan 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big, 3 Oct 2012
I bought these thinking they would be super-elastic and fit my hands ok but then I have small hands and the fingers were too long, I couldn't find child size either. Decided to return them but then they told me I could keep them and refunded the price. Might make use of them or give them to someone with bigger hands. Not sure if the quality is the best as some stitches looked as if they won't hold for long.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thermal Inner Gloves, 4 May 2013
This review is from: Highlander Thermal Inner Glove (Sports Apparel)
Delighted with the gloves which were a present. They arrived in good time. Would be happy to make a purchase in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars use of gloves, 19 April 2013
This review is from: Highlander Thermal Inner Glove (Sports Apparel)
excellent product fits under outer gloves and keeps my wifes hands warm.just what we wanted, would recommend it to others

3.0 out of 5 stars gloves, 14 Feb 2013
This review is from: Highlander Thermal Inner Glove (Sports Apparel)
these gloves are fine for the money paid, prompt delivery, could do to be a little thicker, but fine under another pair.

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesnt work as an inner glove, 29 Jan 2013
This review is from: Highlander Thermal Inner Glove (Sports Apparel)
Essentially they should be used as really thin gloves, might be nice to use in summer.

I wanted them to use with my gloves as inner gloves (title would suggest fine) but they get caught on the outer gloves and are very hard to put on properly, if you manage to get all your finger in the right place without breaking these inner gloves then you will find that you cant actually move your hand as the friction between the layer is too great.

have worn mine inside while typing which theyre fine for but there is already a hole in one of the gloves and not in a normal or weakened place due to a join its just halfway down the index finger, dont know when or how the hole got there but it did which suggests bad fabric and also you can see through the fabric too which suggests the same

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 31 Dec 2012
Ordered these for my boyfriend who works outdoors. He wears them under his touch screen gloves and loves them. They do exatly what they're meant to, add an extra layer of warmth.

ARRAY(0xa526c12c)