5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product
Published 10 months ago by K. Carrington

3.0 out of 5 stars Mitten glove
I wasn't overly impressed with this product especially as I found I had payed 5.01(unfair ammount) for postage which wasn't obvious at the time and there wasn't a postage option anyway.They weren't suitable for my requirements so I sent them to a friend in Yorkshire who, hopefully is getting some use from them.
Published on 15 Jan 2012 by Cass

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, 28 May 2013
K. Carrington (UK) - See all my reviews
I was looking for a pair of these for my teenage son who loves his fingerless gloves, but does suffer from Raynaud's and is affected by the cold. In addition he gets ezcema on his hands and so wool products can be irritating. I was particularly looking for ones where the thumb was covered (since this is not covered by the flap). These gloves look and feel brilliant. The fleece is thick enough to be warm but not so thick that you can't move your fingers. The elasticated wrist cover is quite long and very comfortable. They have some additional covering on the palm and inside of the thumb - presumably to help with grip. In addition to all this, they are supposed to be waterproof - so will be great for our British summers! :-)

Will update on durability after they have been used for a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highlander Windbreaker Mitts, 31 Dec 2013
As both my husband and I work as couriers these gloves are ideal to use in the winter. It means that we can operate the PDA easily and still wear fingerless gloves. One hand can still be covered by the mitt and the other free to press buttons on the PDA. There is velcro that holds the mitt bit back. They are also fairly waterproof. Great mitts for the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mitten glove, 15 Jan 2012