Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.79

on 18 March 2006
I'm a great pop classical music fan and I have to say I really got my money's worth with that one! Boy can this guy sing! The album is a fantastic mixture of spanish, classical and atmospheric music, it's the perfect balance between words and sounds,Vittorio's voice is never agressive and his tone is smooth like a cappucino!
Now that's a record I'll gladly listen to with my girlfriend!
Grazie Vittorio!
on 15 April 2006
I don't think I've stopped playing this CD since it arrived....and I have not 'tired of the sameiness' of it. I pre-ordered it after hearing clips on his music site. He's covered a variety of songs ranging from opera to Daniel Bedingfield to Stevie Wonder to Keane and does a wonderful duet with Katherine Jenkins. He's a classically trained opera singer and has a beautiful voice and I think he's done a brilliant job with every song. I can't wait to hear the next album!!!
on 25 May 2006
and 'Maria' is just one of the beautifully performed songs on this amazing album. Vittorio has the most exquisite voice, combining subtlety and passion. I love Keane's 'Bedshaped' anyway and this stunning new interpretation is superb. This is an album that you'll want to keep playing over and over again, and each time you'll be more impressed than before. Magical.
on 16 March 2006
I can only repeat everything all the previous reviewers have said! Vittorio's debut album is absolutely brilliant! And he's so gorgeous looking as well!

The whole album is fantastic but his version of Keane's 'Bedshaped' (which I sheepishly admit I had never heard before) is outstanding, wonderfully inspiring and immensely passionate. I was amazed when I had this track on in the car yesterday whilst collecting my daughter from work and she joined in with the english version!
Got the CD, now can't wait for the chance to see Vittorio in live concert!
Move over, Andrea Bocelli (who has openly critised Vittorio. Nasty man. Must be jealous!), Russell Watson, Pavarotti, and Il Divo, here comes the very best!
on 30 April 2006
I love this CD! It's full of amazing songs. Vittorio has such a great voice - he even made me a fan of "Maria", a song I usually do not like. I truly recommend this CD for everyone who appreciate good music. It's been on non-stop ever since I got it :-)
on 15 March 2006
They call him Vittorio Grigolo... and if you're a fan of Andrea Bocelli, Michael Bublé or any similar artist, you will want to pick this CD up now. I'd never heard of Grigolo prior to this CD being released, but I have a feeling this is about to change. I bought his CD just after Andrea Bocelli's new 'Amore' CD... and I wasn't disappointed. If you're looking for music to help your week go quickly at work, to help unwind after a hard day's work, to bring out those tears when you're feeling low, or to remind you of what wonderful singers we have now-a-days.... I urge you to get this! Vittorio Grigolo, aka Magnifico!
on 28 April 2006
Vittorio, Along With Andrea, Josh, Alessandro, Russell, Mario, Il Divo & Alfio & Kane Alexander, Is Bringing Back Beautiful Music Sung By Gorgeous, Magical Voices!!! This Cd Is Full Of Passion, Beauty & Joy!!! "TU SEI", "BEDSHAPED", "ALL IN LOVE IS FAIR" & "QUERIDA" Are Favorites But Every Song Is Wonderful!!!!
on 27 February 2006
I heard Vittorio's version of Bedshaped on Radio 2 and was totally blown away. His voice is so powerful - I can't wait to hear more.
on 16 March 2006
I too heard "Bedshaped" on Radio 2 & was utterly spellbound, everyone in the car went quiet & I felt tears come to my eyes as his voice was so pure & achingly beautiful. I have ordered 2 copies of the CD & cannot wait for their arrival.
on 12 April 2006
I had been waiting for this album since late last year and it does not disappoint in any way. Vittorio's voice is pure quality and his emotion is enough to move the stoniest of hearts. I have heard enough of people denigrating this genre of album for dumbing down opera but purists beware. When a man like Vittorio, with a solid opera background, uses his voice to sing to a wider audience, he can and will bring more people to pure opera because he makes you understand and feel the music and curiosity will be aroused to discover where the voice originates from. Vittorio will stand with his feet in both camps very comfortably (as he will still sing opera at least 3 shows per year) and welcome everyone with open arms. I recommend Tu Sei, Querida and Maria especially but there is not a single bad song on the album. All are fantastic and you will not regret this purchase.

Mojo