5.0 out of 5 stars No words can summarise this song...
When I first heard this song I immediately fell in love with it. I've been a big fan of Adele from the beginning and this song just made me love her even more (if that's possible).

Published on 26 April 2011 by Callum Ritchie

1.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable plagiarism!
I heard this track for the first time today and within the first few seconds I was racking my brains to try and recall what it was ripping off.
Then it came to me, Natural Blues from the Play album by Moby.
Published on 18 Nov 2011 by A. Morton

5.0 out of 5 stars No words can summarise this song..., 26 April 2011
This review is from: Rolling in the Deep (Audio CD)

The lyrics are amazing and together with the beat, rhythm and melody, I don't understand how you couldn't dislike it. The track is just one of 11 stunning tracks that make "21" a mere masterpiece.
Adele all the way, I'm so pleased this album made number 1, and for 12 weeks... WOW!!!

Five stars is the only rating worthy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Single of the Year!, 22 Jan 2011
This review is from: Rolling in the Deep (Audio CD)
Three weeks in to 2011 and I think I've already heard my single of the year, it' s better than any single from last year that is certain. Oh boy can Adele sing, this girl could hold her head up high in such exalted company as Gladys Knight, Dusty Springfield and yes even Aretha. I won't even rise to the troll review below.
This song is so good that I've just listened to it 4 times on repeat. Saw the lady sing "Someone Like You" on later with Jools Holland back in November and she moved me to tears and now this gem. Yes I have her album 21 is on pre-order.

4.0 out of 5 stars idiot below, 21 Jan 2011
Stimpy (leeds, yorkshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rolling in the Deep (Audio CD)
Please ignore the fool below who should have their ears amputated if they think this girl can't sing. The track is a bluesy shuffle that demonstrates how she can belt it out. Bodes well for the rest of the album.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ignore the fool who posted the review 'OMG'!, 21 Jan 2011
B. Williams "BenW" (Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rolling in the Deep (Audio CD)
Ignore the chap who wrote that this single was 'tripe'. It is NOT! Adele is one of the most gifted singer/songwriters of the moment and this song only reaffirms this fact. Great song!

5.0 out of 5 stars Breathtaking, 29 Mar 2011
This review is from: Rolling in the Deep (Audio CD)
This is a type of song that everybody should have on a cd shelf at home. Even if you are not her fan (I am not), buy it because it is a masterpiece. Everything is perfectly composed here - the lyrics, the melody, the tempo, the sadness in Adele's voice.
It is hard to believe that she is just 20 and something. She sounds much more mature here.
And she proved that you don't have to be gaga to sell thousands of cds and have an intercontinental hit under ur belt!

5.0 out of 5 stars Adele is fabulous, 5 Feb 2013
This review is from: Rolling in the Deep (Audio CD)
Adele is a really talented young lady, I can't get enough of her, such wonderful music, and such moody lyric's.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a voice............., 20 Jan 2013
This review is from: Rolling in the Deep (Audio CD)
I'm a relative newcomer to Adele's music, but this was absolutely superb. The range of tracks shows her voice to perfection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 Jun 2012
This review is from: Rolling in the Deep (Audio CD)
Brilliant song, what a voice. The person who said it sounded like Davey Knowles tear down the walls???? This sounds like a rip off of a Gary Moore song!

Moby??? Natural Blues???? Are these people tone deaf? I love Moby too, but don't think Adele's song sounds anything like it.

She is a fantastic singer song writer and long may she continue!!!!! Charging Someone nearly £9.00 for a single is a tad steep ....NO?

I have the 21 CD and absolutely love it, I could play it all day long.

5.0 out of 5 stars A surprising, and winning, turn, 11 Feb 2011
IWFIcon - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Rolling in the Deep (Audio CD)
I'm by no means an ardent Adele "fan". I thought 19, her debut album, was pretty lacklustre for the most part and Chasing Pavements is one of my most disliked songs of the past five years.

BUT...Rolling In The Deep is already almost a shoo-in for single of the year for 2011. Hopes were high when it was announced that Adele had worked with Rick Rubin and whilst this isn't one of the Rubin-cuts off the new album, 21, there is the sense that he has helped Adele catch her true sound. Gone is the Amy Winehouse-lite histrionics replaced by something a mate of mine called "Florence & THe MAchine meets KT Tunstall". He has a point but to catergorise this song in reference to any other merely serves to do it a disservice.

I remain disappointed that there's not more like this (other than the fantastic Rumour Has It) on the new album, but that doesn't change my viewpoint that this is an absolutely brilliant song that is far and away above anything else I've heard this year so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Aug 2014
This review is from: Rolling in the Deep (Audio CD)
Product, price and service all first rate.

Rolling in the Deep
Rolling in the Deep by Adele (Audio CD - 2011)