on 15 February 2014
Bought these for my Honda S2000, and they look very nice indeed. I personally don't think that the picture on this site does them justice. The material is very nice, and they're very easy to fit, and they look just dandy. The only problem I've found is that I have to make sure that I retract the seatbelt all the way before getting out of my car as these pads can get in the way and cause me to trap the seatbelt and leave it hanging under the door. That's more a commentary on me than the pads though.

Highly recommended.
on 24 September 2012
I saw these and they were only 10 including postage to Ireland, so i bought them!

Nice quality, soft, velcrow, nice little bit of gear to smarten up the inside of the car!

The look the part
These do exactly what they are supposed to do. Made of good material they look the Honda part and are very easy to fit.
on 3 March 2016
They arrived quicker than I expected and are much better quality than the picture leads you to believe, which was nice. They are easy to attach with the velcro onto the seat belts and look great.
on 2 September 2013
Arrived in a nice pack and easy to attach to seal belt. Very comfortable and it also gives the sporty racing look and feel. Awesome addition to the car. Would recommend to any Honda car!
on 18 March 2013
I do like this product it does look the part,It also help to combat wear and tear to your clothes.This product for the price was nicely made and easy to fit in minutes.
on 18 June 2013
Well worth the money and family love them look ok in a "normal" CRV unlike some accessories. Well stitched and secure.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 August 2013
Received the order in good time. The product is nice and comfy. fits easy and it makes the car looks even cooler. good stuff
on 4 October 2013
Well worth a buy

Racing style seat belt pads for HONDA CIVIC TYPE S

Many thanks again Brian . .
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 September 2013
made car look that bit special good quality recommend this product for all the car lovers out there good as gift ides

See one answered question