on 25 December 2011
My daughter loved her Christmas present and we know she will love playing with it for a long time. Both the table and stool are solidly built and will last. They were both quite heavy construction so we know she wont knock either over if she loses her balance. The box came well packaged so we didn't have to worry in case of damage especially to the mirror. Needless to say we are delighted with the product.
on 29 February 2012
delivery was good. But I put the item together on xmas eve probably a mistake but on unpacking there was a large stratch on the top. Since then both side mirrors have fallen out. The item wasnt even being used at the time. Looks lovely until you use it, poor quality finish. I wouldnt recommend it for the price.
on 15 January 2014
Bought this for our 6yr old & she loves it. Probably the easiest flat pack item I've ever put together & very sturdy. I was concerned after reading other reviews but I can't fault this unit & it is used daily. I'm glad I took a chance and we are all very happy with it. Only reason for not giving 5 stars is because the drawer is a little bit on the small side but apart from that it's perfect.
on 25 January 2014
Beautiful, sturdy, easy to assemble and my 4 year old daughter loves it. Perfect for a little girl and worth buying over those plastic dressing tables which tend to fall over. Very pleased with purchase.
on 3 January 2014
I never write reviews but after buying this and building it all its a must! This is a gorgeous pressie for any princess ! Very sturdy , easy to build . My 4 year old loves it ! Great size will last her a long time.

If you can save a bit and go for this rather than the wee plastics ones you get these days . This will last much longer and it's fabulous

:-)
on 8 January 2014
My little girl got this for Christmas. It is beautiful and she loves sitting on it doing her hair etc. good value for money looks really nice in her room too I would recommend this product.
on 4 April 2015
easy to build and really good materials
on 14 August 2014
Absolutely gorgeous my 5 year old loves it & it is bigger enough that it will last her a few more years. It took hubby about 15 mins to put together and has a lovely sturdy feel to it.
on 28 March 2014
Beautiful, sturdy, easy to assemble Perfect for a little girl and worth buying over those plastic dressing tables which tend to fall over. Very pleased with purchase.
on 3 January 2014
Very impressed with this dressing table for the money. My five year old loves its and its big enough to do her a few years. Looks amazing too, very princess!