on 29 August 2012
We bought this for our nieces 2nd birthday. I agree about the squeak, its hardly a meow, but what do you care when you are 2!! It appeared to be one of her favourite presents so we were pleased. She follows it everywhere. I thought it was well worth the money.
on 9 June 2013
This kitten was bought for my granddaughter aged 3 who absolutely loves it!! It does all it says and its perfect for children who love cats! Very good value and I recommend it fully.
on 3 May 2014
Withstood a lot of rough treatment and is still going strong. Perfect for little people that aren't ready for the real thing yet
on 5 February 2013
Bought this kitten for my 2 year old Grandaughter for Christmas, and she adores it, was worried that the switch may be too fiddley for her to turn on and off, but she had no trouble with it. May not stay white for too long,but who cares she love her kitten.
on 17 December 2012
Bought for my son who loves cats and kittens and I thought if this toy would meow then I wouldn't have to! But the meow is terrible and I feel I will still have to meow a lot
on 10 November 2012
My 2 year old niece absolutely adores my cat so after reading the reviews of these walking kittens I decided to get her one for her birthday and am I glad I did, she loves it! It's sturdy enough for a young child and so very cute although the meow is more like a squeak it certainly doesn't seem to bother her! Definitely a good buy!
on 25 October 2013
Brought it for my 2 year old because she kept asking me for a cat so thought id get her this toy and see how she is with it and she loves it.. The delievery was fast and item is as its described apart from its meow is more of a squeek..
on 20 December 2013
Got this for my Granddaughter she is only 11months so she will have supervised play as it is for 3yr and over. But as she loves cats thought it would be fun for her!
Good price and quick delivery.
on 31 March 2013
Little boy has become obsessed with cats so decided to buy him this instead of a real kitten. He loves this. Moves really well and meouws with a small squeak but cute!!
on 14 August 2014
This is a lovely cute toy.My granddaughter fell in love with it straight away and has played with it a lot.I would recommend the seller for Price ,Delivery,and Packing