4.0 out of 5 stars fantastic product
these buzzers are great, i bought them for a customer service trainging game for work and they were a great hit. the look good and feel great. they are attached with non slip pads on the bottom wich work really well and a lot of fun.

Published on 26 Jun. 2012 by Mr. J. E. Warren

3.0 out of 5 stars Buzzers
I played with these in a fast fire quiz but I found it difficult to work out who pressed the buzzer first - if I was to buy buzzers again I would go for the animal sounds because at least you could say the ducks were first etc
Published on 2 Jan. 2013 by k a pimblett

4.0 out of 5 stars fantastic product, 26 Jun. 2012
Mr. J. E. Warren (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Learning Resources Answer Buzzers (DIY & Tools)

the only reason i did not give this 5 stars was because i thought they were a little expensive for what they are but would have been happy if they were £15 instead of nearly £20. all in all great item and a lot of fun

5.0 out of 5 stars Wicked!, 24 April 2012
This review is from: Learning Resources Answer Buzzers (DIY & Tools)
I purchased this item as a part of a gameshow I organised for my G-child's christening, it was very good in fact the participants were in stitches...sound effects 'wicked'

4.0 out of 5 stars Learning without even realising, 7 April 2013
This review is from: Learning Resources Answer Buzzers (DIY & Tools)
My 6 year old loves these buzzers, we have regular quizzes now and we can teach him things without him even realising he's learning, they even work for his weekly school spelling test practice as he thinks he's in a competition with his Daddy. He also plays with them when his friends come over as they make great sound effects for imaginative play and he keeps the one that sounds like a doorbell outside his den so you have to ring to get in!

5.0 out of 5 stars great dog training toy, 19 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Learning Resources Answer Buzzers (DIY & Tools)
bought this for training and playing with our very intelligent dog, a bit pricey but lots of fun . fast delivery , a bit awkward putting batteries in as you have to unscrew the bottom, would have been better with a clip back like on the tv remote.

3.0 out of 5 stars Buzzers, 2 Jan. 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Buzzers only suitable for small groups, 21 May 2013
This review is from: Learning Resources Answer Buzzers (DIY & Tools)
I was holding a school quiz and found that the buzzers were not loud enough and when children are pressing them all at the same time it's hard to distinguish one from the other even though they have all different sounds. They are fine for a small group but definitely not for a large group in a big room.

5.0 out of 5 stars buzzers, 10 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Learning Resources Answer Buzzers (DIY & Tools)
Have used in various classes including a xfactor type drama. Students love to press the buzzers and make a noise. Recommend giving them a couple of minutes to get it out of their systems before beginning activity. They can't resist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 10 July 2013
This review is from: Learning Resources Answer Buzzers (DIY & Tools)
These are amazing and actually got me a job as I used them in an interview! The kids love them and are always asking to use them especially in maths

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for family games for all ages!, 4 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Learning Resources Answer Buzzers (DIY & Tools)
I discovered a set of these at my parents house over xmas (we are all grown-up children) and we absolutely love them! We use them for loads of thing, playing quizzes at xmas and NYE, playing along with game-shows on the TV all together. I love them so much my Dad has just bought me a set of my own!

My only gripes would be that the 'boing' noise seems slightly quieter than the others - I felt that my quiz answers weren't heard as quickly as the others because of this! And that the screws on the back of the battery area seem a bit unnecessary, a clip back would be perfectly adequate and much less fiddly. Please don't let this put you off purchasing though, they are absolutely great and so much fun for all ages!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, 26 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Learning Resources Answer Buzzers (DIY & Tools)
I bought these for my 2 year old son (also 6 year old Sister has use) and they have been loads of fun, great for 'tidy up time' as the first one to finish 'their pile' hits the buzzer, therefore making a tedious chore much more fun!!!! Plenty of other reasons to use them in the name of fun. They are quite loud but not too over the top. Enjoy!

Learning Resources Answer Buzzers