on 15 January 2013
After reading the good reviews about these, I thought I'd give them a go and I ordered them.

They arrived on the Monday after I ordered on the Friday so was very impressed with the delivery lead time.

As for the glasses, they're fab! I already had a pair of plain black ones, bought from another retailer, and decided to "jazz" up my reading glasses and these are perfect! I might even go and order another pair in another colour! Definitely recommend.
on 8 January 2012
Love these glasses so much that i've just ordered another pair in a different colour. They're comfy and work perfectly. Can't say I was wild about the case, but that's just a question of personal taste. You'd struggle to get any as nice as these in the shops and you certainly would be paying a lot more.
on 20 June 2014
These look like they cost far more than this ,I had a designer pair very
Similar to these.They also have a nice pouch that go with them.I will go to
An optitions Soon but there is no rush now if you Only need them for Reading
You can't go wrong with these.
on 26 December 2012
Great - strong and reliable and an absolute bargain. I bought three pairs in different colours and swap and change with my outfits.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 19 November 2015
I detest having to wear glasses when reading as they often slip and I'm forever having to shove them back into place - these however sit really nicely, don't slip and, unlike other cheap models, the arms seem quite sturdy and unlikely to break through everyday use. Very happy with purchase
on 12 April 2014
They look good, magnify efficiently at 2.50 and they are lasting well. The arms, which are usually a problem with cheaper glasses have remained strong.
on 2 August 2013
VERY pleasantly surprised. I am constantly misplacing my reading glasses and so wanted several pairs to have around the house and these were cheap enough for me to be able to do that. The quality is much better than I had expected for the price (sprung arms, for example) and certainly as good as much more expensive ones that I've had in the past (Boots, Foster Grant, etc.). I now have 4 different colours and I'm tempted to buy more to have in reserve, in case they're no longer available when I need some in the future.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 4 January 2015
Like many folk in their 50s I need glasses for reading, but my mid and distance vision is great. These seem like the perfect solution. I've bought several pairs of different reading glasses over the past few years, but I prefer Sunoptic to any other brand. Why? Quite strong build quality, funky styling in a wide range of colours, comfortable to wear, clear lenses which do their job very well, and excellent value for money.
on 27 June 2014
great light weight glasses at a great price comfortable to ware I would recommend these as a second pair sorted
on 29 October 2013
These are really smart reading glasses and come in a very nice "suede" case. They are light and comfortable to wear. I liked the red pair so much I have ordered 2 more pairs in different colours. They are excellent value for money, and if like me, you need a pair of reading glasses in every room (!) I would certainly recommend them.