4.0 out of 5 stars Purple reading glasses
Lovely colour, good fit, nice and trendy, plus sturdy. Would consider ordering a second pair , as the price was very reasonable and prompt delivery.
Published on 4 Dec 2012 by Maggie

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for spare
Although my optical prescription fits these I found the specs to be a bit on the weak side, I should have gone up a strength. However they do look nice and are good value considering they came with free P&P and are ok as a spare pair.
Published on 5 Nov 2012 by Whoopsy

4.0 out of 5 stars Purple reading glasses, 4 Dec 2012
This review is from: Sunoptic R11D Purple Patterned Arms Reading Glasses - Strength +2.00 Including Soft Pouch (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sunoptic Reading Glasses, 16 April 2013
S. J. Mckinlay (Mere, Wiltshire, England) - See all my reviews
The price was so good on these that I ordered two pair, one for upstairs and one for downstairs. I can read perfectly with these and they are very stylish. The soft case is colour co-ordinated with a leafy floral print pattern. They fit very well and don't slide down when I bend my head to read. If you're looking for non-prescription readin glasses, I highly recommend them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Purple Spectacles, 26 April 2012
I have had these for some time but sadly today left them on holiday. I love them - they are good looking and sturdy - must order some more!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very attractive, 21 Feb 2012
I am very pleased with these glasses, they are attractive and sturdy. They arrived in the post within a few days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Spec's, 21 Jan 2012
Great spec's look good, feel good, very comfortable, light weight and worth the money, I would recommend to my friends A+...

5.0 out of 5 stars Glasses, 30 Oct 2012
Just the job I find them easy look good strong and easy to wear. I will buy them again if need to

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 25 Feb 2013
I bought these as my expensive glasses were broken and I was pleasantly surprised. I love the colour they are very comfortable and I can see perfectly with them. I would definitely buy more and would recommend them to anyone who needs a spare pair of glasses

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 20 Dec 2012
Inexpensive, sturdy, trendy and good value for the money, will certainly be tempted to purchase this brand again in the future.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for spare, 5 Nov 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 9 Jan 2012
I am very pleased with my purchase and the the delivery no complaints.I have always found your products and service good to present date