5.0 out of 5 stars Great mouse mat (horrible packaging)
This is the most comfortable mouse mat I have ever used. The wrist support works wonderfully well in supporting and cradling your wrist whilst not restricting your mouse movement - this is particularly important for gamers. Plus it stays rock steady on the desk - it won't move a millimetre while you're using it.

But, oh the packaging! Almost amputated a finger...
Published on 3 May 2011 by Caroline P.

3.0 out of 5 stars 'A little disappointed'
I thought that I would 'splash out' ( forgive the pun) and buy a plush gel filled mouse pad as a like for like replacement for one that I had pinched from my wife, but nearly had a heart attach when I realised it was going to cost me nearly 13.

Published 9 months ago by BigJimbo

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job - no less, no more, 6 Jun 2011
K. Galbraith (Worcestershire, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Fellowes Photo Gel Mouse Pad Wrist Support - Tropical Beach (Office Product)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I've had many mouse mats over the years. Always stuck to those cloth covered foam ones as they're generally so cheap, which is just as well given how often they fall apart! So I was intrigued to try out this gel support pad by Fellowes.

The mat is made from gel, however the mat part (where the mouse is) is textured - my optical mouse works just great with it and I'm assuming the same would be true with a mechanical mouse due to the textured surface. The whole mat stays put on the desk, no slippage whatsoever!

The gel wrist support is perfectly sited and whilst I didn't think that I had encountered any wrist strain with the regular mats I've always used, this does feel a lot more comfortable.

The only down side, is the price. Personally, I wouldn't pay this much for it, or any mouse mat (unless it could make and bring me tea too!) but for those that would, this is very pretty, perfectly designed mouse mat, possibly a must for anyone who would really benefit having their wrist supported.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mouse mat (horrible packaging), 3 May 2011
Caroline P. (Milton Keynes, UK) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

But, oh the packaging! Almost amputated a finger trying to get into it. One of the very worst completely-glued-down, intransigent plastic coverings I have yet met. Nightmare.

Pretty & peaceful picture too, for those who like that kind of thing. ;-)

Mousing comfort for hours on end. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gel Mouse Pad, 1 Jan 2012
Excellent quality. Comfortable to use. Size perfect. Stays in position. Hard surface needs to be kept clean. Mouse sensitivity excellent.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy., 26 April 2011
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
After hacking my way into this mouse mat/wrist rest with a knife and a pair of sissors, I eventually managed to put it onto the desk - quite an achievement given the packaging!

I like it. I'm used to an ordinary gel wrist rest and this mat (of course) takes up more room on the desk, but the gel pad is quite comfy and has a quite realistic and pretty picture of a pale blue tropical ocean. The mat works well with my optical mouse and showed the tropical island, sunshine and deep blue sky.

All in all, a comfy replacement to my (boring) gel mouse. I like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars mouse matt, 27 April 2011
sjs101 "SJ" (UK) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
the gel cushion on this mouse matt sits perfectly to support your wrist. works well with all types of mouse and stays in place well on a desk due to its weight and the grip on the back. i particulary like the design of the water and beach especially when stuck at my desk!!

3.0 out of 5 stars 'A little disappointed', 19 Nov 2013

I choose this style as the mouse mat looked glossy and interesting in the picture, but having received it,in reality it looks quite cheap and dull. In hindsight I should have stuck to my guns and gone for a cheaper one, never mind, we live and learn!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fellows Photo Gel Mouse, 15 May 2011
romreader "pawsperson" (Gosport, Hants, UK) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This Gel pad set into the mouse pad is a fantastic idea, supporting your wrist moulding to each individual personalising support. It is also has a nice design on the mat of a relaxing tropical beach.
The size is just right and it can also be used with a optical mouse .

5.0 out of 5 stars Perhaps the best mouse mat out there!, 5 May 2011
White Eagle - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My mum used this who has a bad wrist & found it very comfortable & said it supports her wrost wonderfully.
Also the mouse glides very easily on the mat & is very easy & responsive to use.
A very top quality product. If I wanted to buy a mouse mat, I'd buy from this range/brand.
Plus it has a really beautiful & amazing scenery picture that is a nice decoration next to the laptop.
Smooth,amazing scenery & comfortable on wrist!

5.0 out of 5 stars I recommend this., 3 Aug 2014
Excellent service. I bought this to help relieve the symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome. It works! In this summer weather my wrist gets a little bit "sweaty" but I can live with that. I paid a bit extra for this one, as I love the look of the sea, makes me feel relaxed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fellowes photo gel mouse pad wrist support-tropical beach, 29 Aug 2014
Received the item well packaged, arrived promptly too. Have yet to use it yet open it, but picture of beach with the gel pad displaying the clear sea water is FAB!!! Makes you wish you were on holiday or remind you of when you were at an exotic beach. Well made and looks like it will do the job. Would recommend Fellowes as a company who always seem to sell well made products.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›