on 16 May 2011
I have used Pathclear for years but never had the opportunity to buy in bulk until now. This product is very effective on my block-paving, concrete slabs and particularly useful for clearing weeds on gravel. I can thoroughly recommend this product to anyone wishing to clear weeds quickly and effectively and at the same time preventing regrowth for a whole season.
on 29 December 2011
I have a large expanse of cobbled and paved areas and have used Pathclear for years with great success.

The secret is applying it when the ground is moist and warm, rain is not expected for at least 24 hours and weeds are starting to grow. I usually apply in Spring as takes between 1 to 2 weeks to have an impact but then prevents all further growth for the Summer and Autumn.

For the really lazy like me, it also is great for (careful) application around lawn edges.. thus saving time consuming hoeing and weeding.

Of course, if you apply in Autumn it will still work but it takes much longer as weeds are growing less vigorously.

Highly recommend for efficiency and ease of mixing and use.
on 14 March 2013
Pathclear Weedkiller did not work on any weeds on my block paved driveway. In my opinion its a complete was of money. I would have destroyed more weeds if I had placed a £20 note over a weed and set fire to it. Its up to you if you wish to buy this product. Even using a much stronger solution made no difference. If I could rate this lower I would and will not be buying this again. The only useful thing is the tub they came in.
on 1 May 2012
I purchased this product on behalf of my husband who does maintenance gardening for people and he highly recommends it and says that it does the job, i.e. kills weeds and at the price it was too good to miss.
on 16 September 2013
I have used this weedkiller on the same area three times ,with no affect on the weeds what so ever, iv even sprayed flowers ? which are still there, iv worked for my council 22 years on the parks and gardens spraying ( weedkillers ) but never came across rubbish such as this ,also it is to get it right a (liquid in tubes not granular )
on 18 July 2012
I have large gravel drive so needed a lot of product and one bucket covered it. Applied late April and it worked. Expensive though. Only frustration is that its mid July and the weeds are returning so I need another bucket! I think long term I need to research a cheaper product.
on 20 April 2012
Very good price for 18 sachets should last us about 3 years. The product is a real help on paths and patios as it saves all the back breaking work of digging out the weeds.
on 3 October 2011
Finally! Found a product that actually does the job. Weeds died down quickly and haven't (as yet) reappeared. Would buy again - but prefer bigger sachets.
on 7 February 2013
These sachets are half the size they used to be but still dearer than ever. Each sachet makes only 2.5 litres, a very small watering can indeed!
on 10 June 2015
We have a block paved driveway and it suffers from odd bits of moss and having a grassed area opposite our house, quite a few dandelions and bits of grass. We used to swear by Pathclear, it used to work a treat and we only needed to use it twice a year. Over the last couple of years the effects have lessened somewhat, the moss and weeds have been much quicker to return. Then last year they were back within a month, four times we treated last year and still had weeds coming back, I ended up crawling around for hours on end with a block paving weeding knife, at least that worked. So what's changed? Nothing at our end, there must be changes to the product. Bring back the Pathclear of yesteryear it was fantastic! I'm a keen gardener so we are not talking about a weed infested scrubland garden here. We only use weed killers on our driveway, the weeds in the borders don't get chance to come up, I do that much soil turning.