5.0 out of 5 stars pure comfort
Published on 27 April 2012 by march hare

3.0 out of 5 stars Try on in shop before purchasing to make sure of the size
I tried a different colour on in a local shop and they appeared to fit really well. However, I purchased exactly the same size in a black and they are a little bit small. I am hoping as they are leather that they stretch with wear. I would normally purchase a size 5 in a shoe but having checked them out in a local shop I knew to purchase a size bigger.

I...
Published 4 months ago by Karen Waltham

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars pure comfort, 27 April 2012
I have been wearing these for a few times since my purchase and personally they are the best i have bought. Needed something light and comfy for my forthcoming city break to Amsterdam and they are worth the money. I bought the navy in size 4 and they were perfect even with my slightly wider foot. I wore them to work and are dressy enough to wear with my tailored navy trousers. Walked 1/2 hour home in these and they were brilliant, even without socks, on that occasion. Will be tempted to buy them in another colour in the near future.Great leather inside and detachable leather insole.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 26 Jun 2012
These really are as good as they claim. A bit more than I wanted to pay but well worth it. Amazon service as good as ever. Shoes live up to their name.
They look really good with jeans or with capri pants (no socks). I'm size 6 and they make my feet look smaller. Love them. Would consider buying in another colour.

3.0 out of 5 stars Try on in shop before purchasing to make sure of the size, 25 Aug 2014

I hope this helps anyone considering purchasing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them., 30 April 2014
I liked the look, cool, the color is just what I was looking for.
Comfortable.
I would recommend to friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trainers that last, 19 Mar 2014
This review is from: Josef Seibel Womens Caspian Trainers (Shoes)
I've had a green pair of these which are still good after 4 summers of wear.
The great thing about these is that they are comfortable from the first wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, 24 Feb 2014
Thank you ,i bought the brown shoes,they fit nice and they are very nice,exactly like in the picture.5 stars from me.and it arrived even earlier with 2 days.

5.0 out of 5 stars smart shoes, 17 Feb 2014
This is the second pair of these shoes that I have bought and both are excellent. They are exceptionally comfortable for walking around in, and have seen good service walking round on the cobbles of Brugges! Easy to keep clean, and have had quite a few nice compliments on them. They were delivered very quickly, and can heartily recommend them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tight at top of shoe, 3 July 2014
I love Josef Seibel shoes but I must say this is the first pair I found a little tight at the top.

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable fit, 9 July 2014
The shoes are comfortable and a good fit but the laces were dirty and the shoes squeak!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, 1 Jun 2014
A-M (North York, ON, Canada) - See all my reviews
Seibel shoes are one of my faves, so when I saw them here on sale, I couldn't resist. I bought 2 pairs, and both arrived together and exactly as pictured in terms of size and style. The fit is also perfect and perfectly comfortable. These are quality shoes, so if you're in the market for one, I recommend them.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›